Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Jags could be a team with these stats...

4,000 yard QB

1,000 yard WR1

1,000 yard WR2

1,000 yard RB

I don't even think the 96,97,98,99 Jags put up these kind of numbers.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jags suck blargblargblaaaarg

Keep it going and keep winning.

I wonder if any other teams have these stats?

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2015, 12:24 AM by TheDuke007.)

Quote:4,000 yard QB

1,000 yard WR1

1,000 yard WR2

1,000 yard RB

You are correct.  1996 came the closest where we had the first three, but not the RB.  1997, 1998, and 1999 only accomplished two of the four.  I would say that it might be a little misleading in 1999 as we had Fred Taylor and James Stewart splitting running back carries.  Individually, they were under 1,000 yards, but together, they had over 1,600 yards.  However, we still didn't have a 4,000 yard QB.

This could be a huge stat year for us offensively.

I don't think T.J will get to 1000.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

For Yeldon to have the amount of carries and yards he has behind this offensive line speaks volumes of his talents. Plus, not one fumble yet, which was a big knock on him. The big rushing numbers will happen for him, once the offensive line can atleast get a little push and open some holes.
No commercial messages in sigs

Olson's offense put up these numbers with the Rams didn't it?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Olson's offense put up these numbers with the Rams didn't it?

Yes, for one year I believe. After that he kind of trailed off, but in his defense his receivers and running back were aging like bad cheese.

I think Yeldon is @ 569 yards rushing through 9 games. I think he missed a game. I can't remember.

So he needs 441 yards in 7 games to hit 1k.

He would need to average 63 yards per game.

Its definitely attainable.

Quote:4,000 yard QB

1,000 yard WR1

1,000 yard WR2

1,000 yard RB

In 2000, we came somewhat close; actually better except for passing yards...

Brunell had 3,640 passing yards

Jimmy has 1213 rec yards

Keenan had 1207 rec yards

Taylor had 1399 rushing yards

Jamie Martin had 307 passing yards, so the total qb passing yards in 2000 was 3,947.

'02

Ah, better indeed, compared to 2015 which ended so long ago.

Man I wish I have cognitive abilities. JW, any help?
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2015, 11:44 AM by JagsFanClubOfMD.)

Quote:I don't think T.J will get to 1000.

Maybe 1000 total yards, probably not 1000 rushing yards.

Only stats that matter are W and L, everything else is just fantasy fodder
A good loser is a good loser

In 2004, Leftwich passed for 3,000 yards; Fred Taylor ran for 1,200 yards; Jimmy Smith caught for 1,200 yards; and Troy Edwards had 500 yards.

We only had 1 losing season with leftwich here his rookie season.

Funny how a great defense makes a difference.
Jags 4 Life

The Jaguars are currently ranked 16th in Passing 2,447 yards, 24th in Rushing with 954 yards (Monday game still to play) but Allen Robinson is ranked 6th with 871 yards, and Allen Hurns has 716 with 6 more games to play.  As long as the Allen Brothers (A Team) remain healthy along with Bortles it would seem likely that both WRs should get over 1k this season.  Blake Bortles is ranked 9th in the NFL with 2,623 yards passing, 81.8 Rating, 20 TDs with 12 INT

TJ Yeldon is ranked 14th in the NFL (not bad for a rookie) with 585 yards an average of 4.0 with 1 TD sharing snaps with 4 other RBs during the season and 0 fumbles!

I would think that Yeldon should he remain healthy surpass 1k this year with 6 games left.  He would need a few 100 + rushing games. 

Blake surpassing 4000k is going to be hard though.

Blake has 212 yards rushing an average of 6.8 yards higher than most QBs in the NFL.  Aaron Rodgers has 227 yards rushing with an avg of 5.7 per run for example.

Didn't Yeldon miss a game?

Yes, he has played 9 games 147 attempts for 585 yards, 4.0 avg, 45 long, 1 TD, 0 Fumbles, 19FD

27 Rec for 153  yards on 36 Targets, 5.7 avg, 1 TD

--------------------------------------

2nd to Todd Gurley as a rookie in rushing yards.