Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Democrat Debate v2

Did anyone actually watch this?  I watched the first part, and these idiots have no clue regarding foreign policy.  The ignorance is shocking though not surprising.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Didn't even bother. O'Malley's an idiot and Hillary is Hillary. Nothing to be gained by spending time on it.

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2015, 08:30 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

I watched it. Had a good laugh on that twitter question where Hillary was attacked on using 9/11 to defend her wall street donations. I can't understand how anyone would vote for that lady.

[Image: Xqo24NL.jpg]

That was the craziest thing ive ever seen.

It reminded me of bladojavic in illinois. He was caught red handed but gave some of the most compelling political theater o can remember during his rebuttal to the state legislator.

Quote:I watched it. Had a good laugh on that twitter question where Hillary was attacked on using 9/11 to defend her wall street donations. I can't understand how anyone would vote for that lady.

[Image: Xqo24NL.jpg]

Wow.  I would BEG the Republican party to run someone credible against Hillary Clinton.   Not Trump, not Carson, but someone, ANYONE credible. 

Please!   Do the right thing!  

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2015, 01:26 PM by TJBender.)

Quote:Wow. I would BEG the Republican party to run someone credible against Hillary Clinton. Not Trump, not Carson, but someone, ANYONE credible.

Please! Do the right thing!
Seriously though, what's Romney up to these days? McCain? Either of those two would wipe the floor with the clowns the GOP calls "front-runners", and probably with Hillary too.

Quote:Seriously though, what's Romney up to these days? McCain? Either of those two would wipe the floor with the clowns the GOP calls "front-runners", and probably with Hillary too.

This is a joke, right? McCain? Really? Romney again that loser?

I used to think you were cool.

Quote:This is a joke, right? McCain? Really? Romney again that loser?

I used to think you were cool.
You really think Trump or Carson stand a better chance?

Quote:You really think Trump or Carson stand a better chance?

Rubio and Jeb are almost the exact equals to Romney and McCain and they are being destroyed in the polls by Carson and Trump. If Romney or McCain were running this year they would be bottom dwellers as well. The country doesn't need an establishment hack, nor will the country vote for one. The country needs an antithesis to Obama, and I personally feel that that person is Donald Trump. He has the energy and the connection with the common American and his message is easily understood. I am actually surprised you don't like Trump. Aside from his stance on immigration his policies are relatively moderate comparatively. If you haven't read them I suggest you do, it may change your mind.

Quote:Rubio and Jeb are almost the exact equals to Romney and McCain and they are being destroyed in the polls by Carson and Trump. If Romney or McCain were running this year they would be bottom dwellers as well. The country doesn't need an establishment hack, nor will the country vote for one. The country needs an antithesis to Obama, and I personally feel that that person is Donald Trump. He has the energy and the connection with the common American and his message is easily understood. I am actually surprised you don't like Trump. Aside from his stance on immigration his policies are relatively moderate comparatively. If you haven't read them I suggest you do, it may change your mind.
Honestly, there's a lot that I agree with Trump on. My biggest issue with him is credibility. His foreign policy plans essentially consist of making buddy-buddy with world leaders, who will be won over by his charisma and charm. There's also the cartoonish persona that he himself has perpetuated since the '80s, the reality show vibe, and, of course, his assertion that his company's bankruptcies are actually a plus because they show that he knows how to manipulate the system.

There's also my lingering concern that if Trump is elected, those who voted for him will quickly realize that he's basically the same President that Hillary Clinton would have been. Still, though, if any of the three Republican front-runners (Trump, Carson, Cruz) has to win the nomination, I'd prefer it be Trump. At least we'd be assured of a moderate Republican in the White House. My favorites amongst the Republican candidates are Paul, Kasich and Rubio, and as you can see, I really know how to pick winners.

Quote:Honestly, there's a lot that I agree with Trump on. My biggest issue with him is credibility. His foreign policy plans essentially consist of making buddy-buddy with world leaders, who will be won over by his charisma and charm. There's also the cartoonish persona that he himself has perpetuated since the '80s, the reality show vibe, and, of course, his assertion that his company's bankruptcies are actually a plus because they show that he knows how to manipulate the system.

There's also my lingering concern that if Trump is elected, those who voted for him will quickly realize that he's basically the same President that Hillary Clinton would have been. Still, though, if any of the three Republican front-runners (Trump, Carson, Cruz) has to win the nomination, I'd prefer it be Trump. At least we'd be assured of a moderate Republican in the White House. My favorites amongst the Republican candidates are Paul, Kasich and Rubio, and as you can see, I really know how to pick winners.

I'm not sure that "cartoonish persona" is a plus for a presidential candidate...