Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Looking at the rest of the season // Predictions

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2015, 12:12 AM by ThatsGoodJaguars.)

Here are predictions for the Jags during the second half of the season. I have us going 7-9.

Baltimore - Win. Jags manage to barely beat Flacco and his team. A-Rob has a big game.

Tennessee - Win. We take a big lead early, and manage to hold on to a win.

San Diego - Loss. Bortles throws 2 INTs in route to a loss after a two game winning streak.

Tennessee - Loss. Mularkey squeezes past the Jags at home.

Indianapolis - Win. Hasselbeck can't manage to do it twice as the team's season falls apart.

Atlanta - Loss. Passing defense is ugly in this game, giving up 350 yards and 3 TDs.

New Orleans - Win. Jags win the trap game. Bortles has 300 yard, 3 TD day.

Houston - Win. Telvin gets two sacks and a pick as the Jags build momentum and win the division.

What are your thoughts on the rest of the season?

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This scenario is certainly possible due to the weakness of schedule. It would be great to have some playoff talk around here if the Jaguars do win their next 2 games. If Luck is out for at least 4 games, the division is wide open and there for the taking. Tomorrow's game will decide whether the playoffs are actually a possibility. Despite being 5 point underdogs, the Jaguars have a good chance to win due to the Raven's poor pass defense. If they lose, the word "playoffs" should not be uttered by anyone in this city even if they are still eligible. Like other Jag fans, I'm tired of them losing games which should be wins such as the Colts, Jets and Bucs. A win on the road tomorrow may signal that this team is finally ready to turn the corner.

Quote:Here are predictions for the Jags during the second half of the season. I have us going 7-9.

Baltimore - Win. Jags manage to barely beat Flacco and his team. A-Rob has a big game.

San Diego - Loss. Bortles throws 2 INTs in route to a loss after a two game winning streak.

Indianapolis - Win. Hasselbeck can't manage to do it twice as the team's season falls apart.

Atlanta - Loss. Passing defense is ugly in this game, giving up 350 yards and 3 TDs.

Houston - Win. Telvin gets two sacks and a pick as the Jags build momentum and win the division.

I HAVE UNCANNY INTUITION....

AND I THINK YOUR 90% ACCURATE....

I DO HOWEVER THINK WE BEAT ATLANTA TOO

They all look winnable so it wouldn't surprise me to see them go on a near streak and win the division at 8-8, but I see them finding a way to lose a couple more and ultimately finishing 6-10. This prediction means a 4-4 mark in the final half of the season with all games being competitive, with the Jaguars arrow pointed up and with Gus' job secure.

'02

Playoffs

Quote:Playoffs
LOVE IT MAN...

IDC IF UR BEING FUNNY OR NOT...

ITS A POSSIBILITY

AND IIIIIIIII LOVE IT

Baltimore - Loss.

Tennessee - Loss.

San Diego - Loss.

Tennessee - Loss.

Indianapolis - Loss.

Atlanta - Loss.

New Orleans - Loss.

Houston - Win.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

I agree with David4499, Houston gives up the last game for draft position.  We need a new coach and more defensive talent.

Quote:Here are predictions for the Jags during the second half of the season. I have us going 7-9.

Full agree ,I can see us running every team close apart from the Falcons.

The teams going to learn how to win close games at some stage ,these next few games are as good a chance as any to do so.

Win enough to fall out of the top 3 in the draft, keep #firegus, and stay on our current plateau of sadness.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Full agree ,I can see us running every team close apart from the Falcons.

The teams going to learn how to win close games at some stage ,these next few games are as good a chance as any to do so.
The Falcons are struggling, currently. They are the best team left on the schedule, but I don't think they are unbeatable. I think we will play them tough.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:The Falcons are struggling, currently. They are the best team left on the schedule, but I don't think they are unbeatable. I think we will play them tough.

The Falcons and Saints both feature a great offense and bad defense much like the Jaguars, and for that matter the Ravens. These games project to be shoot-outs.

'02

Quote:The Falcons and Saints both feature a great offense and bad defense much like the Jaguars, and for that matter the Ravens. These games project to be shoot-outs.
Agreed. Bortles may break the franchise single season TD record with just those three games... and Hurns and Robinson may break 1000 yards as well.
No commercial messages in sigs

1/1 so far.

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

I can't stop thinking, we'll be hosting a playoff game, maybe playing the Steelers, big Ben vs baby big Ben.

I said before season stared we would do good to go 6-10. I stand by that. I still see us going 6-10. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2015, 09:25 PM by J-Mizzal.)

Sticking to my 7-9

Loss to SD, NO and ATL

rather that is enough to win the AFC south idk yet

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

I dunno 7-9 is what I had always figured with 9-7 as the best case scenario and 6-10 worst case...

I'm hoping the team finishes at least 8-8 so that technically its not a losing season (.500%)

Looking at this upcoming stretch man it looks great for us...but then I know we could always choke...

SD is playing horrible plus they are so banged up I'd think we get a W from them and both Saints/Falcons have horrible D and should be fun games to watch but could end up being L's then we have the final 4 rival games... man it would be amazing to win them.

8-8...just miss the playoffs. The Tampa and first Indy game come back to haunt us!!!