Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Saw the entire O-line out tonight...

I work at a place where a lot of the Jags frequent, and the entire O-line came in tonight.  Nice group of guys.  Three takeaways.

1. Parnell has the largest arms of any man I have ever been around.  By a mile.

2. Bowanko is funny.  By far the best personality of the linemen.

3. Joeckel looked like he was one of the other linemen's little brother that tagged along.  He looked 50 pounds lighter than the next smallest guy.  Parnell's forearm is bigger than Joeckel's bicep.

When it came time to pay the bill, they picked names from a hat - last name out of the hat had to pay the check.  

As a side note - one of the guys that I work with went to high school with Blake.  He sent Blake a text and told him that his line was at the restaurant.  Blake texts him back and tells him to buy everybody shots.  My buddy reminded Blake that he works in a restaurant and is not an NFL QB, so if Blake wanted to buy shots he needed to drive up there and buy them.  He did not show up haha.

Thought I would share...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What type of establishment is this (if you are not willing to disclose the place)?

Wings? Bar food? Fine-dining (doubt the big-nasties would)?

I should not say the place, but it is fine dining.  They all ate steaks.  None of them drank anything but water.  

Very cool! That's good to hear they're all buddies. 

So, who ended up picking last out of the hat?

I still hope they can find a place for Bowanko and he gets another opportunity.  

Cool story man.

Quote:I still hope they can find a place for Bowanko and he gets another opportunity.

Cool story man.

I'm sure they will. And besides, there are definitely worse gigs than being a talented backup lineman.

I like hearing stories like this. These guys are regular folk, they just happen to have a high profile job that makes them serious coin. It doesn't mean they're demigods. 

I delivered food to Aaron Colvin. Gave me a solid tip. But he choose olive garden of all places lol. Also see Jags all over the Southside/tinseltown area. Dont usually bother them though. When I delivered to Colvin I just told him good luck sunday, this was the week of the dolphins game. So basically I helped them win.. no big deal.

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2015, 05:12 PM by sublime92.)

Stupid metro pcs

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2015, 05:11 PM by sublime92.)

Tripple post

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2015, 05:11 PM by sublime92.)

Dub post

We know the establishment isn't named "The End Zone", because they wouldn't have been able to get in.

Badum Tssss!

Quote:We know the establishment isn't named "The End Zone", because they wouldn't have been able to get in.

Badum Tssss!
*slaps knee*