Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags generated some Romo buzz at the combine

Quote:Just what we need a three play a year quarterback.

Cutting Bortles pick 6's by 3 would be worth it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hope its true

Bring him in!

Jerruh Jones loves Romo, and is gonna let him pick his destination. You think he's gonna pick a perennial loser in a podunk market with trash uniforms to finish his career? LOL
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2017, 01:37 PM by BigJag57.)

Yall are crazy. Romo gets hit with a passing of flatulence and tears his acl.

Romo? Oh hell no.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Romo "generated some buzz." 

i.e.  - The thought of taking on Romo's 24 million dollar 2017 cap hit drove several GMs to the lobby bar at the Crowne Plaza in downtown Indy where they generated a "buzz." 

That buzz you hear is the saw the ortho is using while repairing Romo's back again.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Given our problems on the O line and the problems haven't been fixed...ever, or since Coughlin was here last, Romo, who's one injury away from being in a wheelchair would be a complete disaster with the Jaguars. Also, he wants to win, doubt he would even consider coming here unless the money was astronomical. 

He would be a nice vet backup, I wouldnt trade for him or sign him to be my starter tho

I highly doubt Romo comes here unless we pay him a huge contract

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

I said this before, I like romo and I think he is one of the top ten ish qbs in the league still. But if he managed to consistently get injured playing behind that dallas line, he may be the first man to die on the field during a NFL game playing behind the jags line.

Quote:I said this before, I like romo and I think he is one of the top ten ish qbs in the league still. But if he managed to consistently get injured playing behind that dallas line, he may be the first man to die on the field during a NFL game playing behind the jags line.

Chuck Hughes collapsed and died on the field in 1971.  He'd be second.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Hughes'>Chuck Hughes</a> collapsed and died on the field in 1971. He'd be second.
damn i never knew that, little before my time.

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2017, 06:56 PM by leopold332002.)

great, this what we need another reason for the Bortles haters to criticize him for another quarterback who only went to the playoffs three times and his long career. I guess some of you need to revisit how many times Tony Romo came up short for his team during his career so let's please stop acting like he's the savior for this franchise.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:It certainly does, even at his advanced age and his injury history, this would be a signing that would not only rejuvenate a beleaguered fan base, but would legitimately put the Jags into contender status in the AFC

And then he'd go on the IR week 1.  That would really rejuvenate the fans.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

This is fun

Heck NO To ROMO!

Injury bugged older QB's are not what this team needs.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Khan: Jaguars fans I'd like to introduce our new quarterback Tony Romo.

*man walks on stage to talk to Khan*

Khan: Jaguars fans it's with a heavy heart that I have to announce that Tony will be placed on IR tomorrow from a back injury he suffered while exiting the limo.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

Quote:Khan: Jaguars fans I'd like to introduce our new quarterback Tony Romo.

*man walks on stage to talk to Khan*

Khan: Jaguars fans it's with a heavy heart that I have to announce that Tony will be placed on IR tomorrow from a back injury he suffered while exiting the limo.
He breaks his wrist during the introductory handshake to Khan.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

2014 was his last season where he played significant time. He's 37.  Honestly I don't think the market for Romo is that hot. He should probably just retire.