Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fallout 4

Thoughts? Comments? Insults?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Considering taking the next two months off work to revel in all the games coming out in the next while.

The only thing that makes me happier than a new Fallout coming out would be a new Timesplitters but thats a long way away.

Yeah I am considering using PTO for next Tuesday. Not sure my wife will support that plan.

Game of the Year and I obviously haven't even played it. 

Can't wait to play it. After I finish Witcher 3 and Halo 5
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I'm still playing Skyrim. Four years on, it's as good as ever.

I preordered it weeks ago and have it preloaded on Steam.  That said, may have to wait a couple days since I'm trying to finish up Shadow of Mordor first.

Started downloading it when I left the house, will get to play it later today Big Grin

zzz it's 2015 and companies are still "reserving" keys for whatever reason...wasd is lame.

A buddy of mine does YouTube videos, and he got a copy of the game a couple days ago. Kind of jealous. So far, it seems like everyone is giving it 9/10's.

Picking it up after work...my body is ready.

Mixed thoughts on it at the moment but getting better the more I play..

I still can't put down Destiny......

Waiting on a Steam sale before buying it. 

Probably one of the best games I've ever played.

I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I like the added wrinkles this go round. I haven't been able to play it as much as I would like, but have definitely enjoyed it when I do play. Fallout 3 is my favorite all-time game and this appears to improve upon that formula nicely.

Redboxed it for a night. Got about 4 hours or so in. It's pretty sweet, I'll probably look for a cyber Monday sale to pick it up
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

personally, i love it... my GOAT was fallout3 and to me, this one took anything i would have liked them to improve on and improved it 10fold. the way they did the settlements and gun/armor mods really was the part that put this game over the edge for me.(i know gun mods were in new vegas but no where near this level) it has the feel of FO3 with the wide openness and the enhancement ability of elder scrolls with the modifications plus the ability to modify the settlements. this is one of those you can put 60 hours into and still be figuring out how things work, i will say this style game isnt for everybody, but people who enjoyed elderscrolls and fallout should be in for a treat.

Quote:I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I like the added wrinkles this go round. I haven't been able to play it as much as I would like, but have definitely enjoyed it when I do play. Fallout 3 is my favorite all-time game and this appears to improve upon that formula nicely.
basically, what i was saying above, the ability to alter settlements and construct basicly fortresses is pretty amazing. its almost like the sims met fallout lol.

Quote:I'm still playing Skyrim. Four years on, it's as good as ever.
loved skyrim, but this takes the cake... i even did the glitch in skyrim where you get to 89 in like one night with that book(that normally kills a game for me if i cap high level too quick), but it's one of those where no matter what level, its still entertaining. ESO was pretty good too but it felt alot like WOW or something.