Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags should trade AR15 to New England.

Quote:I can't believe you can't believe.  You know how we roll son.

We are cutting that sloppy route running, lazy, divary, son of a gun...

Yeeeeehawwwww.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: 16230320_605124126347915_576217088071303...NQ%3D%3D.2]

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:To the people who want to franchise ARob, why pay a WR top 5 money when he isn't even top 20?

WRs I would rather have:
<ul class="bbcol decimal">[*]Antonio Brown[*]Julio Jones[*]ODB[*]A.J. Green[*]Jordy Nelson[*]D. Hopkins[*]Dez Bryant[*]Sammy Watkins[*]D. Thomas[*]Jarvis Landry[*]Julian Edelman[*]Amari Cooper[*]Golden Tate[*]T.Y. Hilton[*]Brandon Marshall[*]Larry Fitzgerald[*]Mike Evans[*]Alshon Jeffrey[*]Doug Baldwin[*]Brandin Cooks[*]Keenan Allen[*]Allen Robinson</ul>

This is LITERALLY the dumbest list I've ever seen. Smh, you know nothing. Do you even football bro?... he is a pro bowler it isn't his fault he OLine sucks and his QB played like straight trash last year... all u people even entertaining this idea are a damn shame to this organization. We final have players worth talking about and bragging about, we finally got a 1000 yard receiver that we been waiting for and a damn good one, and wat do y'all wanna do? Trade him away, smdh at this damn fan base

Quote:We need to ship him out.. seriously dude, how do you expect us to remain terrible for the next 10 years if we keep our good players?!

Whilst we're at it, let's get rid of Ramsey, he's also good...

#BecauseJaguars
Can we get a 3rd round pick for Ramsey?  If so lets do it

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Can we get a 3rd round pick for Ramsey?  If so lets do it

Sounds like a bargain!

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

What about Linder?  We should trade him as well while his stock is high

Quote:I'm not willing to acknowledge it because last year was a dumpster fire at QB and in a full season in my opinion Lee showed nothing more than what every fast wide receiver has shown.

The team also drafted Fowler to be a starting DE yet started a 3rd round rookie over him because he had better skill, again draft position is irrelevant.

Robinson went against the #1 corner where as Lee went against the 2nd or 3rd best depending on if Hurns or Thomas were on the field. Put Lee against a physical corner and he would do nothing.

Me and you can go around and around all day but nothing is more then just an opinion until the season starts.
We disagree, no worries.

I can agree with you that we risk Arob playing like [BLEEP] and losing trade value by not trying to deal him. Right now, his trade value is still high from 2015 and his 2016 can be blamed on coaches, oline and QB play.

Regardless, my vote goes to keeping him and letting Coughlin do his thing. It does worry me just how much it showed that he stopped caring.. We, as jag fans, are so used to losing that many forget that Arob fell for the annual "this is our year" thing.. His disappointment showed big time. We need him. Our wrs are good and i hope they play here together for a long time...especially Lee. Go on nfl.com (top 10 jag plays) video

Lee is making toe tapping sideline grabs, running back a 100yd kickoff and even throwing a TD to blake. If we can get 2015 effort Arob back and paired with Lee, who looked like he never quit last year, they could put up some numbers.

Also Hurns is great

So no trade.

Quote:I can agree with you that we risk Arob playing like [BAD WORD REMOVED] and losing trade value by not trying to deal him. Right now, his trade value is still high from 2015 and his 2016 can be blamed on coaches, oline and QB play.

Regardless, my vote goes to keeping him and letting Coughlin do his thing. It does worry me just how much it showed that he stopped caring.. We, as jag fans, are so used to losing that many forget that Arob fell for the annual "this is our year" thing.. His disappointment showed big time. We need him. Our wrs are good and i hope they play here together for a long time...especially Lee. Go on nfl.com (top 10 jag plays) video

Lee is making toe tapping sideline grabs, running back a 100yd kickoff and even throwing a TD to blake. If we can get 2015 effort Arob back and paired with Lee, who looked like he never quit last year, they could put up some numbers.

Also Hurns is great

So no trade.

---------------------

It worries you 'just how much it showed that he stopped caring'?  You know Allen Robinson in what capacity, may I ask, to know his level of caring?  Who was caring while he stopped: his QB, the D, the coach, the RBs, the fans?  Lee, surely.  Sorry continuous, I think you sound as sad as ThunderCat, and I feel bad for you, too.  I don't understand a world of that mindset, so I'll just say...

You opened by promoting Robinson's trade value, then end up by saying you won't mind keeping him.  Firstly, pick a stance.  Secondly, stop persecuting your own.  It hasn't worked since...Sorry if I sound rash, I mean it.

Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Has anyone that has ever made a trade with the Patriots ever came out ahead? 

They would likely offer us a 2020 7th round pick and a game worn Belichick sweatshirt.

Quote:Has anyone that has ever made a trade with the Patriots ever came out ahead? 

They would likely offer us a 2020 7th round pick and a game worn Belichick sweatshirt.

Here's an article from Nov last year showing some of the Pats more notable trades. Most involve the Pats trading players for high draft picks. When they trade for a player its usually low picks given with the exception of a 2nd and 7th for Wes welker. They've never shipped a 1st rounder albeit the last first round pick ever. It's entirely possible that a little negotiating would get more than just the 32nd overall pick. Maybe this is why the Saints rejected the offer. If so I agree with the rejection. The Pats would have to throw in a 6 or 7 to make it a little more enticing. 

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-england-pat...h-patriots

Quote:Has anyone that has ever made a trade with the Patriots ever came out ahead? 

Remember that time Gene smith gave away picks that turned into Gronk and Edleman to get Derrick Cox .. Good times 

Remember that time the Jags gave away picks that turned into Gronk and Edleman to get Derrick Cox .. Good times 

the browns got jamie collins for nothing, same with arizona and chandler jones

just because the pats maintained their success doesnt mean they didnt lose both of those trades.

AR15 for

Two first round picks &

Brady &

Gronk

That's what I'd do.

Have you seen my baseball?

Pull the trigger Dave

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:AR15 for

Two first round picks &

Brady &

Gronk

That's what I'd do.

Belichick is salivating over the opportunity . AR15 to Jimmy G is a guaranteed Championship 

Quote:You better get an eye exam then because Lee is the superior WR. Soft tissue injuries have hindered his progress a bit. But I remember a certain "fragile" RB that had similar issues. Lee is and was the better prospect and thats why he was drafted above AR to begin with. Lee has better speed, hands and Route running to name a few qualities. AR is a talent but he benefited quite a bit from garbage time stats one in the same with Blake. You can't just rely on "lobs" and expect defenders to just stand around and let him do it over and over. It's the reason why he didn't come up with a bunch of those last year because defenders were ready for it. If Lee can get over his soft tissue hindrance he will be the primary receiver hands down.

Preach!