Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags should trade AR15 to New England.

Quote:Draft who?? Unproven players?? AR has already proved he can play, pro bowl player. Your point doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

When we draft LF we wont need the sandbagger.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2017, 02:05 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Quote:Patriots offered saints they're 1st for Brandin Cooks. Saints rejected that offer. I would give them Allen malcontent Robinson for a 3rd let alone a 1st. Do it TC!!

https://twitter.com/FOXSports/status/838416326091755520

One thing that people overlook when they throw out trade numbers is the position of the round in which the team will be drafting.   As such, trading with NE virtually guarantees one will be drafting at the bottom of the round.

In any event, every WR is a malcontent at some point in time (until the get paid).  Then they are temporarily happy.  When you actually obtain good players, they tend to complain about things -- unfortunately, we had no talent on this team in the past so they were just happy to be in the NFL

Quote:Trade him for the #32 pick.

Draft John Ross.

If we think John Ross is better, don't you think NE would simply draft him and have him for the next 5 years on a Rookie contract?

Quote:Only if they toss in Garoppolo.

Garoppolo has 690 yards in his 3 year playing career and got hurt once.

... definitely good to be Jimmy G

Did "malcontent" come up on your Word A Day calendar this morning?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Did "malcontent" come up on your Word A Day calendar this morning?

I love how people get married to a player or coach and can't see the big picture until it smacks them in the face.

Quote:I love how people get married to a player or coach and can't see the big picture until it smacks them in the face.

While I think you're wrong on ARob, I was poking fun at the fact you had to say "malcontent" for like 9 posts in a row
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:If we think John Ross is better, don't you think NE would simply draft him and have him for the next 5 years on a Rookie contract?

Not if they don't think he is better.

This is either an abstract art piece by ThunderCat on the fickle nature of our fan base and how we pick apart and turn on seemingly good players for minor reasons......or a really bad hot take. One of the two.

Quote:While I think you're wrong on ARob, I was poking fun at the fact you had to say "malcontent" for like 9 posts in a row

What can I say. It fits perfect.

Trade Arob and make Walters the #1 guy.

Quote:Trade him for the #32 pick.

Draft John Ross.
Ross won't make it to 32

AR should be on the "no-trade list"... in fact I don't know of any players on offense that are more valuable than ARob.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

No way

Quote:This is either an abstract art piece by ThunderCat on the fickle nature of our fan base and how we pick apart and turn on seemingly good players for minor reasons......or a really bad hot take. One of the two.

[Image: ar15abstract.jpg]

Quote:AR should be on the "no-trade list"... in fact I don't know of any players on offense that are more valuable than ARob.

He's so valuable he makes our offense go...uh nowhere.

Quote:He's so valuable he makes our offense go...uh nowhere.

It's Bortles that makes our offense go nowhere.

Not saying ARob is perfect - but he's the best WR we have had since Jimmy Smith and has huge potential, is young, and definitely not a guy that needs to be traded.

you would be lucky if the pick you get from New England gets you a player similar to Robinson.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

I like how we want players who don't like losing, but when they show frustration at losing on our team, we hate them for it.

Quote:He's so valuable he makes our offense go...uh nowhere.

Leads the NFL in red zone receiving TDs with 18 since 2015
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Leads the NFL in red zone receiving TDs with 18 since 2015

How many wins did those stats result in?