Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags should trade AR15 to New England.

Quote:Ross won't make it to 32
McCaffrey will might

You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:How many wins did those stats result in?

How's that ARob's fault though? He's leading the NFL in TDs inside the 20 over the past 2 years. You can't put the losses on him. He's doing his job.

The entire team except maybe Lee and Malik showed some signs of "malcontent' last season.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:McCaffrey <del>will</del> might
McCaffrey won't but we can dream

Quote:AR should be on the "no-trade list"... in fact I don't know of any players on offense that are more valuable than ARob.
I would say Linder is

Quote:McCaffrey won't but we can dream

I'd pick him at 4. I'm in the minority though. Ideally, trade back in the teens and take him. Just gotta find a partner.

Quote:I love how people get married to a player or coach and can't see the big picture until it smacks them in the face.
Its not so much being in love with a player, it the fact he has already proved himself on the field...Yeah he had a rough patch last year but a lot of it was on Bortles...We are trying to add talent to the roster, but you can't create another hole by giving away a proven talent...By that logic you would trade away Ramsey. Jack, Linder, the new DL dude (I cant even begin to spell his name) for draft picks to draft more players...Dont ya think we outta maybe, just like, keep good players and add more good players instead of getting rid of them? 

Quote:How many wins did those stats result in?
8. What's your point?
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

In a strong field, this trade proposal is the dumbest idea I've heard this year
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:How's that ARob's fault though? He's leading the NFL in TDs inside the 20 over the past 2 years. You can't put the losses on him. He's doing his job.

The entire team except maybe Lee and Malik showed some signs of "malcontent' last season.

I mean you guyz are all up in arms about hypothetically trading him, but he hasn't contributed to any winning. This offense will change. AR will not be needed.

Quote:I mean you guyz are all up in arms about hypothetically trading him, but he hasn't contributed to any winning. This offense will change. AR will not be needed.

He leads the NFL in RZ TDs! What more do you want the guy to do?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Its not so much being in love with a player, it the fact he has already proved himself on the field...Yeah he had a rough patch last year but a lot of it was on Bortles...We are trying to add talent to the roster, but you can't create another hole by giving away a proven talent...By that logic you would trade away Ramsey. Jack, Linder, the new DL dude (I cant even begin to spell his name) for draft picks to draft more players...Dont ya think we outta maybe, just like, keep good players and add more good players instead of getting rid of them?

A lot of it was not having an oline and consistent punishing rusher. Bortles will be fine with benn, lee and hurns once we draft LF and become a power offense. Bortles should be limited to about 20-25 passes per and AR won't get the touches he seeks therefor agitating him more. He won't resign with the Jags. Get value while you can.

Quote:Its not so much being in love with a player, it the fact he has already proved himself on the field...Yeah he had a rough patch last year but a lot of it was on Bortles...We are trying to add talent to the roster, but you can't create another hole by giving away a proven talent...By that logic you would trade away Ramsey. Jack, Linder, the new DL dude (I cant even begin to spell his name) for draft picks to draft more players...Dont ya think we outta maybe, just like, keep good players and add more good players instead of getting rid of them?

I wanna say his contract is up this year.. Their is no guarantee he stays here.. He has made it known his dislike for the fans and his qb.. Worst come to worst if something good come up for him I would ship him.. But if not we keep him and let him play his self into a new contract..

Quote:In a strong field, this trade proposal is the dumbest idea I've heard this year

Actually it's not tonto. New England is currently shopping for a wr and is offering a first. Jags would be getting a higher draft pick then AR was. We already have a stable of wrs and considering we're about to switch to a power running team AR is definitely expendable. Get something for him now or let him walk for free.

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2017, 04:08 PM by wrong_box.)

Quote:A lot of it was not having an oline and consistent punishing rusher. Bortles will be fine with benn, lee and hurns once we draft LF and become a power offense. Bortles should be limited to about 20-25 passes per and AR won't get the touches he seeks therefor agitating him more. He won't resign with the Jags. Get value while you can.

Quote:I wanna say his contract is up this year.. Their is no guarantee he stays here.. He has made it known his dislike for the fans and his qb.. Worst come to worst if something good come up for him I would ship him.. But if not we keep him and let him play his self into a new contract..
orrrrr keep talent you have and use it while you have it....One injury could change the dynamics of the WR corps and then instead of a strength it becomes a weakness...IF things go better this year, he just might want to stay... Who cares if he wants to stay or not use him while ya got him and then trade or [BLEEP] can him...It will be up to him to prove his worth to the league

Quote:Actually it's not tonto. New England is currently shopping for a wr and is offering a first. Jags would be getting a higher draft pick then AR was. We already have a stable of wrs and considering we're about to switch to a power running team AR is definitely expendable. Get something for him now or let him walk for free.
Better idea to offer them Marquis or Hurns.

It would take multiple first rounders from New England considering where they draft for me to consider trading Arob.

Quote:Plus he gave up on multiple routes last year that hurt the team because he was sulking and upset that Borltes wasn't targeting him more.

Link?

No, just no
A good loser is a good loser

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2017, 04:25 PM by ThunderCat.)

Quote:Better idea to offer them Marquis or Hurns.

It would take multiple first rounders from New England considering where they draft for me to consider trading Arob.
Hurns is a max effort guy and he's signed an extension. Lee is a Home run threat. AR is unhappy and is walking at first opportunity.

Quote:Link?

I watched the games. I don't blame you for not watching.

Quote:Link?
yeah, that never happen it sounded good and fit his narrative.