Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fun Game to play: What poster do you dislike the most, and why?

As the title suggests, who do you dislike the most and why? BTW I don't care if you don't like me. Just for fun. 

Mine are tough. Historically, I've found myself annoyed with Rollerjag, though we'd probably get along great in real life over a bowl or 5. The other would have to be Rocdee. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

There's no way this will go bad.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:There's no way this will go bad.

NAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH  :woot:  :whistling:

I hate you all.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

This won't get ugly at all...no way. :no:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I hate you all.
I hate you more.  Love

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2015, 02:54 AM by TryAnotherName.)

I don't remember who but someone in a game thread once a couple of weeks ago was so completely asinine that I lost my cool and responded with "<common internet acronym suggesting someone leave the area expiditiously> troll" which lead to my virtue being brutally taken from me by way of my first (and only, by golly) warning.

So yeah, sprinkles that troll.

(EDIT: can we please put back the common joke retread filters? They were fun....I change my vote to whoever removed them >:-(! )

Quote:I don't remember who but someone in a game thread once a couple of weeks ago was so completely asinine that I lost my cool and responded with "<common internet acronym suggesting someone leave the area expiditiously> troll" which lead to my virtue being brutally taken from me by way of my first (and only, by golly) warning.

So yeah, sprinkles that troll.

(EDIT: can we please put back the common joke retread filters? They were fun....I change my vote to whoever removed them >:-(! )

A warning or two is fine. After your first couple though, you kinda need to start "playing nice" until the warnings start falling off.. Once they do, you're free to go back and tell everyone what you think of them again. That's how the game is played.. Kinda like internet tennis.. back and forth..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

So far I hate BigJag57, rollerjag, flsprtsgod, Bchbunnie4, TJBender, TryAnotherName, and WingerDinger.

Did I miss anybody?

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Is this where the "airing of grievances" part of Festivus is to be held?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2015, 07:34 AM by Minorcan.)

Quote:As the title suggests, who do you dislike the most and why? BTW I don't care if you don't like me. Just for fun.

Mine are tough. Historically, I've found myself annoyed with Rollerjag, though we'd probably get along great in real life over a bowl or 5. The other would have to be Rocdee.
Annoyed with RJ? Is it the political forum? Not getting this.

I enjoy buedrowm (cannot recall how it's spelled) very intelligent poster and also RJ has always been on my short list of favs. BchBunnie just cracks me up.

The ice cream pushers, in particular Sosa, annoy me more than I should allow on a football forum.

Edit: deacon too even tho he's mostly just a smart [BLEEP]

Edit again: FBT because he is the grand poobah and annoys all. It's great

Quote:So far I hate BigJag57, rollerjag, flsprtsgod, Bchbunnie4, TJBender, TryAnotherName, and WingerDinger.

Did I miss anybody?

After viewing my current warning level, I would have to say Good Morning and I hope you have a nice day..

To be continued in a couple months..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I'm a lover not a fighter/hater... :yes:

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:Is this where the "airing of grievances" part of Festivus is to be held?

I'm waiting for "feats of strength".

We actually have a Festivus party on the last tailgate every year, complete with Festivus Pole. The other tradition, oddly enough, is waking up with a really bad headache the next day.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Annoyed with RJ? Is it the political forum? Not getting this.

I enjoy buedrowm (cannot recall how it's spelled) very intelligent poster and also RJ has always been on my short list of favs. BchBunnie just cracks me up.

The ice cream pushers, in particular Sosa, annoy me more than I should allow on a football forum.

Edit: deacon too even tho he's mostly just a smart [BAD WORD REMOVED]

Edit again: FBT because he is the grand poobah and annoys all. It's great

The plan enters the next phase...

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I had some really good, mean fights with hailtoyourvictor not long ago because most of his opinions are really really dumb, but lately we have bonded over our fantasy baseball/football hate of TMD and gotten along much better.

Cheers hail!

Quote:I'm a lover not a fighter/hater... :yes:
That's what he said. :woot: ..Not that there is anything wrong with that.

As far as annoying posters............The children. They know who they are.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:That's what he said. :woot: ..Not that there is anything wrong with that.

As far as annoying posters............The children. They know who they are.

I'm not going to include myself in there... My posts are always intelligent and insightful...

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2015, 10:31 AM by Dakota.)

You all are equally useless and worthless in my eyes. :thanks:

:devil:

Banana

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2015, 10:42 AM by Deacon.)

I will say that while I try very hard not to dislike someone via the stream-of-consciousness that they pour out onto the internet, there are certain types of posters and their threads / posts that I have no interest in participating in. Those include, but are not limited to; the I am here simply to state my opinions and I have little to no interest in actually having a discussion on the topic threads. Followed closely by the I'm-here-to-state-how-mad-I-am-because-I-don't-know-how-to-deal-with-disappointment threads.