Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So fair to say Bortles is the best QB in AFC South right now?

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2015, 01:27 PM by JagsFansince1995.)

Quote:So has Bortles. Next question please.
This^^^ rotfl though :teehee:

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Luck was sucking before he got hurt.

And This^^^ 

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Quote:Now you are going over board. We should have lost that game yesterday. We gave up a 27-13 lead, and they scored 18 unanswered points. If it wasn't for some luck by the refs, we'd be miserable the next two weeks.

You'll find a way to be miserable I'm sure.

Bortles    - 6.7 YPA, 15 TD, 8 Int, 29 for 20+  82.5 QBR

Luck       - 6.7 YPA, 11 TD, 9 Int, 17 for 20+  76.2 QBR

Mariotta  - 7.7 YPA    9 TD, 5 Int, 17 for 20+  93.2 QBR

Hoyer     - 7.5 YPA   11 TD, 3 Int  17 for 20+  95.7 QBR

I'd say a case can definitely be made for Bortles, though sadly, one could argue Hoyer has a BETTER case "statistically" despite not passing the eye test at all.

Also worth noting... of the above QBs, only Bortles has more than 1 win, as Hoyer and Mallet split the 2 wins for Houston, and Hassleback was at the helm for 2 of the 3 Indy wins.

Our division is terrible this year.

PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance

Before the season people were hoping for around 25 Td and 12-15 picks. He will probably shatter at least our TD expectations for the year.

Quote:Bortles    - 6.7 YPA, 15 TD, 8 Int, 29 for 20+  82.5 QBR

Luck       - 6.7 YPA, 11 TD, 9 Int, 17 for 20+  76.2 QBR

Mariotta  - 7.7 YPA    9 TD, 5 Int, 17 for 20+  93.2 QBR

Hoyer     - 7.5 YPA   11 TD, 3 Int  17 for 20+  95.7 QBR

I'd say a case can definitely be made for Bortles, though sadly, one could argue Hoyer has a BETTER case "statistically" despite not passing the eye test at all.

Also worth noting... of the above QBs, only Bortles has more than 1 win, as Hoyer and Mallet split the 2 wins for Houston, and Hassleback was at the helm for 2 of the 3 Indy wins.

Our division is terrible this year.
Texans were getting blown out by 41 at half time...... Hoyer gets ALL of his stats during garbage time.

If the question is "Right this very minute" then yes. Blake is leading the division statistically in everything but wins which Luck didn't even get 2 of.

In general, it's hard to argue Luck isn't the best just because of the success he's had, but I do think we'll see that change. Especially if Blake keeps progressing and Luck keeps regressing.

The pick yesterday was a bad decision, even if ARob wasn't shoved it didn't look like they were on the same page anyway. That being said, there's no excuse for him running that all the way back either. He should have been tackled.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:You'll find a way to be miserable I'm sure.
No way dude.  People are talking playoffs and championships because of 1 game.  I'm saying just calm down and let it ride.  We shall see if they are turning it around after the bye week.  I'm happy we won, but people are acting like we are a force to be reckoned with.  That's crazy.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2015, 05:13 PM by rocdee.)

Quote:Texans were getting blown out by 41 at half time...... Hoyer gets ALL of his stats during garbage time.
Blake got major garbage stats in the Patriots game

Your statement is patently false

Quote:No way dude. People are talking playoffs and championships because of 1 game. I'm saying just calm down and let it ride. We shall see if they are turning it around after the bye week. I'm happy we won, but people are acting like we are a force to be reckoned with. That's crazy.

They are?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Blake got major garbage stats in the Patriots game

Your statement is patently false

I wouldn't say major. 2 tds sure but not like he threw for 250 yards in the second half
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Houston has been blown out twice so far and Hoyer didn't start in two games, but all of a sudden he gets "all" his yards in garbage time?

statement is beyond ridiculous

Quote:They are?
We have 2 threads right now stating we could win the division...we're 0-2 currently in the division.  

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:I wouldn't say major. 2 tds sure but not like he threw for 250 yards in the second half

I'm sorry, but the TD to Hurns in the 3rd quarter was not a garbage time TD.   Don't concede that, Mvannostran!   :thumbsup:

Quote:I'm sorry, but the TD to Hurns in the 3rd quarter was not a garbage time TD. Don't concede that, Mvannostran! :thumbsup:

Lol you're not wrong
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Houston has been blown out twice so far and Hoyer didn't start in two games, but all of a sudden he gets "all" his yards in garbage time?

statement is beyond ridiculous
So you like Hoyer as a QB? You can have him.

Dude does nothing during the game. He's a game manager.