Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Zane Beadles dealing with plantar fasciitis

Can we please bench him then. Just saw this on rotoworld.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

who went in for him today when he went down I don't remember an announcement and wasn't twittering at the moment it happened

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

I never want to root for an injury, but now the Jags have an excuse to bench him. Beadles is our weakest link on the offensive line. He's already given up 5 sacks

Quote:I never want to root for an injury, but now the Jags have an excuse to bench him. Beadles is our weakest link on the offensive line. He's already given up 5 sacks

Yea just keep him out to heal. Lets see what Shatley can do.

Beadles is unlikely to be here next year so I'd rather just see if Shatley or Bowanko can do anything. 

Quote:Beadles is unlikely to be here next year so I'd rather just see if Shatley or Bowanko can do anything. 
I agree.  I'd like to see what Shatley can do.

Shatley please.  Let Beadles heal and backup for now.

Quote:who went in for him today when he went down I don't remember an announcement and wasn't twittering at the moment it happened
Nobody. 

He was back on the field for the next drive...unfortunately.  Thought Shatley might be getting his shot, but apparently not.  At least not yesterday.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Nobody.

He was back on the field for the next drive...unfortunately. Thought Shatley might be getting his shot, but apparently not. At least not yesterday.

Why trot a guy out there who is average and playing on a bad foot? Its stupid

Good, now we can plantar his fasciitis on the bench where he belongs.

no he is dealing with being a [BLEEP] LG

Shatley was a healthy scratch yesterday so if anyone was going to come in for Beadles it would have been Bowanko.

Speaking of OLine.. How has AJ Cann been? I haven't noticed much so maybe that's a really good thing. Yeldon running for over 100... Anyone been specifically watching him?
Shock the world

Can Bowanko play little guard?

Quote:Nobody. 

He was back on the field for the next drive...unfortunately.  Thought Shatley might be getting his shot, but apparently not.  At least not yesterday.

Someone else had to finish that drive before Beadles went back in. So yes, somebody temporarily replaced him.

Quote:Shatley was a healthy scratch yesterday so if anyone was going to come in for Beadles it would have been Bowanko.

Why was Shatley scratched?

I never saw Bowanko play guard. Earlier in the season there were posts here about him being the backup left tackle.

Quote:Yea just keep him out to heal. Lets see what Shatley can do.

Forget Shatley. Let's see what Bowanko can do.

'02

Quote:Can Bowanko play little guard?

Bowanko can literally play every position on the OL.

'02

Finally the fans can rejoice again.  Thats one more switch wanted, hope he gets better though for non football duties ala life.  Only lewis and the DL left.

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Quote:Forget Shatley. Let's see what Bowanko can do.

Shatley looks more like the part of guard than Bowanko. I'd like to see what he can do.