Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Issues that should be addressed this bye week

1. Try out as many kickers as possible to find one that is reliable.  If you can find one put Meyers on the practice squad

2. Cyprien should be benched.  The guy is not good. I saw more than a few missed tackles again this week. 

3. Cut toby. I rather see another player get some chances.

4. Caldwell found Hurns as an undrafted player.  Give some tryouts for defense line. The pass rush is bad

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

1.  Get the guys rested-up and all the minor injuries healed-up for the rest of the season.

2.  Sign R. Bullock to come kick field goals and kickoffs for us.

3.  Practice our short yardage and goal line plays for when we REALLY need that 1-2 yards on 3rd and 4th downs.

4.  Get mentally ready to CRUSH the jets in NY.

1.Sign a reliable kicker. They can place Myers on practice squad; nobody will pick him up.

2. Make Gus read books on coaching 101 by Lombardi, Shula and Landry rather than motivational books by Jon Gordon.

Blake cany read coverage

Short yardage jumbo package.

They need to find whatever it is that makes them fall apart after the half.  Once again like clockwork the offense and defense falls off the face of the Earth.  

Kicking situation must be evaluated

Getting rid of that crappy soft zone scheme...I know it's designed to prevent a big play but what's the difference between one big scoring play or 15 small plays that total 99 yards and a score? 

Drive Myers out to the Everglades and leave him there.

Blake and the receivers/TE need to get on the same page. There seems to be some miscommunication the past few games leading to some of those picks sixes

BLEEDING TEAL IN COLORADO SINCE 95.......GO JAGS

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2015, 08:01 PM by haveaseat.)

Quote:Getting rid of that crappy soft zone scheme...I know it's designed to prevent a big play but what's the difference between one big scoring play or 15 small plays that total 99 yards and a score? 

Honestly in theory (now that I've been explained this scheme today lol) it makes sense on paper. Sitting in that cover 3 touches all your bases to "bend not break" if you play it correctly.

The problem is this scheme LIVES AND DIES on the ability to apply pressure with your front 4 and keeping everything in front of the defense. Without pressure you are just going to give the QB time to find holes in the zone.

Now I imagine Gus figures he wasn't going to change his whole defensive scheme for one season without Fowler so he is truly doing his best with the rushers he has...Clemons and Branch...ugh.

Didn't think losing Fowler would be this much of a blow. But honestly I do see why Khan will give Bradley time. It's not his fault he doesn't have the rushing talent available.

Figure out the kicking issues... Hopefully get healthy.... Also try and fix our pass rush some.

Make all practice senerios the second half. Work on finishing games.

Secure Gratz's [BAD WORD REMOVED] securely on the bench. Look at tape and realize blitzing works. Trust Yeldon to get one freaking yard, especially on 4 tries. No more hand offs to gerhart or alualu. Get JThomas on the same page as bortles. Give Bradley a drug test.

Delete any plays that include Alualu running with the football.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2015, 08:18 PM by Treestone Ice.)

Put Julius Thomas on the field in throwing situations instead of Nick Jacobs.

Bi-Week Musts:

1.) Have the new kicking coach work w/Myers day after day after day. He's not going anywhere...

2.) Ensure that all players revive their health while continuing to get healthier...

3.) Ditch the short package package that consists of Alualu and Gerhart. Neither is getting it done...

4.) Get Sterling involved in the receiver rotation. I feel that he's A Diamond in the Rough, for sure...

5.) Continue working on the pass rush. It improved against the Bills but it still has a ways to go...

Overall this win is exactly what I've been harping w/respect to going into the Bi on a positive note, getting healthier and hopefully start a streak that involves wins.

NH3...

Banana  Banana  Banana  Banana  Banana  Banana

"AZANE"

Quote:Secure Gratz's [BAD WORD REMOVED] securely on the bench. Look at tape and realize blitzing works. Trust Yeldon to get one freaking yard, especially on 4 tries. No more hand offs to gerhart or alualu. Get JThomas on the same page as bortles. Give Bradley a drug test.
LMBO... Drug test. Will it be an hair sample or swab test?   :teehee:

NH3...

"AZANE"

Let Bortles run the show on offense, change plays at LOS, run around and create.  Forget the OC Greg Olson.

1. Get some new fans.

How to keep playing in the second half.