Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Issues that should be addressed this bye week

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2015, 12:07 PM by BritishJag.)

Quote:I'm still backing Myers. You guys would probably be shocked if you, like I do, watch every play of every game with the DirecTV NFL cut-ups. Kickers are missing extra points this year right and left. It's by no means automatic any more. The Vikings and Saints missed x-tra points yesterday off the top of my head, and there were a couple more. But it's every week I keep seeing them all over the place.
Myers leads the league for extra point misses. He's also 32nd in percentage of XP misses, 31st in percentage of FG misses and dead last (34th) for percentage of 40-49 misses.

His problem is obviously accuracy. He has a big leg but unless he suddenly becomes much more accurate we'll be moving on sooner rather than later. Use the Scobee pick on a stud in the draft if needed.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Bring back House as a starter.

Look into possible trade scenarios.

I know Caldwell doesn't want to trade valuable picks for players. But the bye week would be time to make a move if one is to be made.

Maybe we could package Toby, and a pick for S or Dline help. I don't know... but I hope they are trying to add punch to the areas on D we're lacking it.

And if we could maybe not use AluAlu as a rusher, yeah that'd be great.

If Caldwell could pull off a trade to upgrade our FS and get rid of Gerhart, they should just make him GM for life.  Seriously, I would love to see a trade to bring in a legit FS.  

1. More yeldon

2. Less gerhart

3. Learn how to make halftime adjustments

4. For the love of god please start coaching our CBs to jump routes. Sick and fycking tired of seeing constant skinny posts and curls right infront of our CBs and NONE of them jump routes ever.

1. More yeldon

2. Less gerhart

4. For the love of god please start coaching our CBs to jump routes. Sick and fycking tired of seeing constant skinny posts and curls right infront of our CBs and NONE of them jump routes ever.

Quote:1. More yeldon

2. Less gerhart

This. 

Quote:If Caldwell could pull off a trade to upgrade our FS and get rid of Gerhart, they should just make him GM for life.  Seriously, I would love to see a trade to bring in a legit FS.  

and That. 

Can't wait to see whats next. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Myers is statistically one of the worst kickers in the league in terms of field goals, PATs, and kickoffs.

Quote:Myers is statistically one of the worst kickers in the league in terms of field goals, PATs, and kickoffs.

We should sign Kyle Brindza! Wait...
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Cyp lead us in tackles and caused a fumble.