Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This looks familiar

and gives me pause about our situation. lifted from the bills board. Fans are unhappy with everyone except maybe the laundry guys.

<ol class="" start="1">[*]

<div>
<div>
<div>
Quote:Very similar to last week.. Some things I think I think...

1. Rex Ryan must be fired. His team has absolutely no discipline or heart. He has demonstrated repeatedly he cannot control them and runs an out of shape country club. I have never seen injury lists so long and we are on pace to shatter the penalty record for most penalties of any team in any season ever played by any NFL football team. He believes he can win games with his mouth he has his players convinced of this too. His bullies routinely get their backsides beat in their own back yard and roll up their bellies to whom ever sticks it to them.

2. Doug Whaley is past incompetent I have said this repeatedly. His lack of understanding with respect to the importance of the QB postion is disturbing. Hope that 7th round pick you got for Matt Cassel wins you the Superbowl. His over payment for his defense will land us in salary cap hell for the rebuild and and the exorbant price he paid for Sammy Watkins when he didnt have a QB is mind boggling (never mind point 4).   

</div>
</div>
</div>

</ol>http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthrea...he-rebuild

Some ptretty bummed out fans over there.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:and gives me pause about our situation. lifted from the bills board. Fans are unhappy with everyone except maybe the laundry guys.

<ol start="1">[*]
<div>
<div>
<div>
<div>
 Very similar to last week.. Some things I think I think...

1. Rex Ryan must be fired. His team has absolutely no discipline or heart. He has demonstrated repeatedly he cannot control them and runs an out of shape country club. I have never seen injury lists so long and we are on pace to shatter the penalty record for most penalties of any team in any season ever played by any NFL football team. He believes he can win games with his mouth he has his players convinced of this too. His bullies routinely get their backsides beat in their own back yard and roll up their bellies to whom ever sticks it to them.

2. Doug Whaley is past incompetent I have said this repeatedly. His lack of understanding with respect to the importance of the QB postion is disturbing. Hope that 7th round pick you got for Matt Cassel wins you the Superbowl. His over payment for his defense will land us in salary cap hell for the rebuild and and the exorbant price he paid for Sammy Watkins when he didnt have a QB is mind boggling (never mind point 4).   

</div>
</div>
</div>

</ol>http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthrea...he-rebuild

Some ptretty bummed out fans over there.

</div>
Can't blame em.

They lost to the jacksonville jaguars...They literally should be having a meltdown of epic proportions!

Some Bill fans say the game was scripted lol