Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How do you honestly feel about this win today?

Always happy when they win. More convinced that Gus is not head coaching material. My optimism about the future is based on the feeling that the following players will eventually enable this team to be successful once they get better coaching:

Bortles, Yeldon, Thomas (please stay healthy), Linder, Parnell, Cann, A. Rob, Hurns, Fowler, Marks, T. Smith and Colvin.

Add supporting players like A. Jones, Walters, Sample, Bowanko , Joeckel, Skuta and House.

Need one more good off-season to find a free safety ( maybe Ramsay or Gipson), another pass rusher (Irvin/Bosa) and possibly cornerback although I think House and Colvin can do the job with a better pas rush and improved play at free safety.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Good Tim, I feel good. A win is a win is a win. 

Jags Win...

"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Of all the games this was the one I got to follow the least, just basically saw a player here and there at work. I'm a little confused on the goalline stand that we couldn't pound it in why we kept going with Gerhart? Was Yeldon hurt?

I was impressed at first with the D when we went up 27-3 and then worried when we started letting them come back.

Overall I'm very happy we beat a team we should've beat, Now I'm just waiting to see when Rex Ryan gets fired, since losing to the Jags has gotten every coached for the last 3 years fired. 

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Im happy to get the win but it shouldnt have been that close. We could have done a lot better.

I'm delighted because it was the first Jags win I've seen in person.

Glad to get the win. Disliked quite a bit today though.

We simply aren't willing to just let the other team lose without a fight.

Quote:I'm delighted because it was the first Jags win I've seen in person.
What was the general impression from the crowd? How many jags fans were there?

Quote:What was the general impression from the crowd? How many jags fans were there?
The amount of Jags fans compared to the San Fran game 2 years ago has increased a lot. Lots of shouts of "DUUUVALLL" leaving the stadium, spotted quite a lot of Jags fans. The crowd generally got behind the Jags too, even my Colts friend was cheering for us in the 4th quarter.

We're for sure becoming more popular here - Bortles had the most Jags jerseys so I'd imagine some newer fans.

Quote:The amount of Jags fans compared to the San Fran game 2 years ago has increased a lot. Lots of shouts of "DUUUVALLL" leaving the stadium, spotted quite a lot of Jags fans. The crowd generally got behind the Jags too, even my Colts friend was cheering for us in the 4th quarter.

We're for sure becoming more popular here - Bortles had the most Jags jerseys so I'd imagine some newer fans.

I imagine he is going to get quite a few more fans after that great 4th quarter comeback.

What was the feeling after the Bills went up in the 4th after 28 unanswered points?

Quote:I imagine he is going to get quite a few more fans after that great 4th quarter comeback.

What was the feeling after the Bills went up in the 4th after 28 unanswered points?
I'd like to tell you but I went and stood under the stand just before the pick 6. I watched from the back of the tunnel alone until we got the TD and went nuts.

How do I feel about this win?

A LOT<span style="font-size:12px;">better than if we would have blown the game completely after being up 27-3</span>

I feel good about the win, but distraught that coaching is that horrid..

4 shots with Toby when you have Yeldon!? Really??
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

... I'm glad we got a win because losing so much just sucks out loud. Now if by that question you mean, 'how do I feel about the 'quality' of this win'... well, it was ugly. We had a big lead and blew it and nearly blew the game to a team that was without a host of it's most key players! That just can't be interpreted as 'promising'. I can't even say with confidence that we 'won' this game so much as the bills just gave it away; and even so, we still almost choked and blew it.

Blake Bortles must really like Jason Myers because he saved him from being the goat (once again) by throwing up that pick 6 for who ever was out there who wanted it. Only a great play by Hurns saved the day in the last few minutes of competition. I gotta tell ya;... it actually looked like a competition of 'who sucks worse' in London; and for a change, the Jags lost this one.

Nevertheless... good, bad, or ugly win... they all count the same in the season record. We'll take it.

If you're not happy about this win you're not a Jaguar Fan. This win sends us into the Bi-week on a positive note while we continue to get healthy. Consider the morale of the team for the next two weeks. Hopefully that morale effects the message board as well...  :whistling:

NH3...

"AZANE"

Quote:If you're not happy about this win you're not a Jaguar Fan. This win sends us into the Bi-week on a positive note while we continue to get healthy. Consider the morale of the team for the next two weeks. Hopefully that morale effects the message board as well...  :whistling:

NH3...
well, you're entitled to your opinion... regardless of how simple minded it sounds. By the way, the 'morale' of the team isn't the fans province; these guys get paid millions to play a kids game. Morale??? You sound ridiculous. :down:

We've figured out every way possible to lose so it was nice to see them finally figure out a way to win. Very happy for the players and of course us fans.

A win is a win in the NFL.  This isn't college football where you get brownie points for the way you win. 

Quote:well, you're entitled to your opinion... regardless of how simple minded it sounds. By the way, the 'morale' of the team isn't the fans province; these guys get paid millions to play a kids game. Morale??? You sound ridiculous. :down:
The NFL is a Man's game. Kids pretend that they know how to do a better job w/o full insight. Who sounds "ridiculous" now?

NH3...

"AZANE"

Quote:We've figured out every way possible to lose so it was nice to see them finally figure out a way to win. Very happy for the players and of course us fans.
I Concur...  :thumbsup:

NH3...

"AZANE"

I'm at a loss for words that Gus thought all 3 phases of team played well. Our D gave up 300 passing yards to EJ Manuel.