Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So Bills fans are stupid

Saying all over that the PI on Walters call cost them the game.

Nevermind, the foot out on one of their TDs, nevermind the phantom whistle from forward progress that saved them a fumble, nevermind the no call PI on AR15 on the pick 6.

Their fans are as stupid as Rex Ryan.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2015, 03:45 PM by MikePete54.)

No surprise here.

And I think they feel some shame about losing against a 9-30 coach.

Whiners gonna whine
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Saying all over that the PI on Walters call cost them the game.

Nevermind, the foot out on one of their TDs, nevermind the phantom whistle from forward progress that saved them a fumble, nevermind the no call PI on AR15 on the pick 6.

The walters call was a huge blown call. However it made up for the huge blown call on PI on Bortles pick 6. So I call that even. The other two you mention while were really close, Are consistent with what refs are usually do. They whistle after 2 seconds of no progress which happened before the fumble. 

Can't wait to see whats next. 

Quote:No surprise here.

And I think they feel some shame about losing about a 9-30 coach.
10-30 coach now mind you.

In their defense it was a terrible call, and it did lead to the winning play. 

Last year Dallas got into the playoffs "because of the refs" and lost in the playoffs "because of the refs".

IMO it happens all across the board and it all evens out
"Life is tough; it's tougher when you're stupid." -John Wayne

Quote:The walters call was a huge blown call. However it made up for the huge blown call on PI on Bortles pick 6. So I call that even. The other two you mention while were really close, Are consistent with what refs are usually do. They whistle after 2 seconds of no progress which happened before the fumble.

Arob got tackled while the ball was in the air and the refs didn't even blink. I call it even as well.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:10-30 coach now mind you.

9-30

Or even mccoys 2 point conversion that shouldn't have stood since his forward progress was stopped then like 2 seconds later he reaches out.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

You're just figuring this out?? haha

As Jags fans who almost never get a call, I can only say, "I understand, but I don't feel sorry for you."
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:10-30 coach now mind you.

9-30

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2015, 03:33 PM by haveaseat.)

I wanna know how anyone can say AR15 slipped on this play. Here are some low quality shots.

[Image: FoDfGbD.jpg]

[Image: meZxDSJ.jpg]

Can clearly see the PI. White glove pushing down Robinson in the second shot

They probably didn't call it because that ball was like 10 feet over his head
Chicken nuggets is like my family.

Quote:They probably didn't call it because that ball was like 10 feet over his head

That's what I thought after looking at the highlights from the game on nfl.com

Quote:They probably didn't call it because that ball was like 10 feet over his head

Does that disqualify the PI flag?

Quote:Last year Dallas got into the playoffs "because of the refs" and lost in the playoffs "because of the refs".

IMO it happens all across the board and it all evens out

This. The exact reason I very, very rarely will really complain about a call or blame a specific call for the outcome of a game. The officials are human, still, and the technology doesn't fix it all. Over the course of a game, and especially a season, some will go against you that probably shouldn't have, but no one wants to say anything when some go in your favor (that also probably shouldn't have). I feel it's even worse as a Bama fan and all our idiot fans who will scream about a blown call going against us when we're up a few scores and the game is already decided, but no one will admit when a bad call has been made in our favor.

Like Bills fans are sending messages to the Commish's phone lol

Quote:Does that disqualify the PI flag?

If the ball is uncatchable, yes. By the book, anyway. Not saying that's the reasoning on this particular play, as I haven't gone back and watched again, but if the ball is deemed uncatchable, PI isn't called. By the book...