Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How many pick 6's does Bortles have?

Honest question.

Does anyone know

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't know

I just know that more than 60% of the league will swap their QBS for him
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

a lot.  lol

many

3 this year

4 last year

Im not positive on this.

Quote:3 this year

4 last year

Im not positive on this.
I think this is right. For what it's worth, we probably lose today had someone made the tackle after the INT.

That one this game wasn't his fault. Watch what the defender did to his intended receiver

And the offense did great in trying to tackle that guy also

If anyone wants to know, He is very far away from setting pick six record as Brett Favre has 35 and next is Marino with 30. then it drops again to Namath with 25

Quote:If anyone wants to know, He is very far away from setting pick six record as Brett Favre has 35 and next is Marino with 30. then it drops again to Namath with 25

Maybe Payton is trying to break this too cuz he's thrown a few pic 6s this year.

Quote:If anyone wants to know, He is very far away from setting pick six record as Brett Favre has 35 and next is Marino with 30. then it drops again to Namath with 25

I get where you're coming from on this.

But,, dude, those guys played in the league "forever". When Bortles makes it to about 12 years in the league,, then we can start yo look and compare him to guys that played at least 16 seasons.

Quote:And the offense did great in trying to tackle that guy also

I've noticed that on a lot of them. Average yards per INT return for Bortles versus the league average is probably like a 3 standard deviation difference. According to my very scientific guess.

Blake continues to average 1 pick six for every 3 games played.

'02

Quote:That one this game wasn't his fault. Watch what the defender did to his intended receiver

This. IT was a clear penalty. Happened in week 2 or 3 as well. Pick 6 and a no call due to crap refs. 

Quote:And the offense did great in trying to tackle that guy 

This. I think it was on purpose they didn't tackle him once he was at the 5. Good move though.

Can't wait to see whats next. 

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2015, 01:43 PM by scoobydiesel.)

Quote:Maybe Payton is trying to break this too cuz he's thrown a few pic 6s this year.
P.Manning is actually I think next in line. He is close, I do believe he has a chance to break Bretts record.

Quote:I get where you're coming from on this.

But,, dude, those guys played in the league "forever". When Bortles makes it to about 12 years in the league,, then we can start yo look and compare him to guys that played at least 16 seasons.
I wasnt actually comparing him or anything. I was just saying the record. I saw someone ask if in the gameday thread so since we have a thread about Pick 6s I figured Id post the records. But I can see your point of view as well.

The one this game was on the defense, holding on robinson, int and bad tackles should of been.stopped at the 15.
Jags 4 Life

Quote:Blake continues to average 1 pick six for every 3 games played.

Ouch
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

The PICK 6'S don't bother me cause usually Bortles is forcing it since the defense is playing like trash this year.

Today was an obvious PI on AR15 that wasn't called.

he still makes some bad decisions. its his second year. he is just trying to do too much, and who can blame him? his supporting cast keeps letting him down and the playcalling is atrocious, hes trying to strike while he can. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:he still makes some bad decisions. its his second year. he is just trying to do too much, and who can blame him? his supporting cast keeps letting him down and the playcalling is atrocious, hes trying to strike while he can. 

Another poster who doesn't know football. Olsen's playcalling has been fantastic outside of that 4-run fail special by slowby Failhart. His supporting cast in Hurns, Yeldon, and Robinson have been bailing him out. Hes had plenty of time to throw from the O-line. 

We just need a Z receiver, another TE, RT, and we are GOOD to go. 

Can't wait to see whats next.