Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
It's not Bradley....

Partially.... I see it completely now. Olsen is stupid.... That's all I can think of as to why yeldon isn't getting the ball on these short plays.

K.I.S.S. Olsen. Please K.I.S.S.....
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No it's Bradley

Olsen has turned this offense completely around. Just because he ran Toby and it didn't work out doesn't mean he's the problem

I can't fathom it either. Lol, we are like, Buffalo please win, please.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Its ALL Bradley.. Always has been, Always will be..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Its Bradley...

If we lose this game Gus, Gratz, and Myers should be left in London jobless.

Can we get a drug check on isle jvillejagsn1 please?

I cant beleive Myers is still on the team.

Bradley benched House for Gratz.

Gratz is going to cost us the game.

Gus is going to cost us this game.

Lol come back here when you have a few years "true believer" and re-read what I stated. "Partially..."
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

It's Bradley

Gus has a big piece of the blame here.  Not going to put everything on him but quite a bit.

Quote:Partially.... I see it completely now. Olsen is stupid.... That's all I can think of as to why yeldon isn't getting the ball on these short plays.

K.I.S.S. Olsen. Please K.I.S.S.....
Bradley can tell Olson he wants Yeldon can get the ball, Bradley is the head coach

It's Bradley. For the love of god can he be pushed into the jet engine when the team is getting on the plane!!

This is what happens when you aren't serious about winning and you only focus on "competing".  This is what happens when you gut a football team and count on inexperienced players coached by an inexperienced Coach.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

they gave up on the run

Bradley, Olson and Babich....all of them need to go and the latter two never should have been hired.

It always starts with the coach!

they dont have to give up on the run yet

Hurns 5 straight games with a TD