Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
It's not Bradley....

Quote:Lol come back here when you have a few years "true believer" and re-read what I stated. "Partially..."

Its not on Bradley. Partially .....

Is that like : Jags beat the Bills. Almost ...... they were up 27-3.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We barely beat the Bills, likely would have lost if the refs didn't call a very bad PI on that 3rd and long play. 

While this sounds like a normal jags game WE WERE UP 27-3 they scored 28 unanswered points.

Quote:Partially.... I see it completely now. Olsen is stupid.... That's all I can think of as to why yeldon isn't getting the ball on these short plays.

K.I.S.S. Olsen. Please K.I.S.S.....

Ollie is being handcuffed by Gus' mentality to keep Toby and Alualu in the game plan.  Going ultra conservative is the game plan by the HC. 

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2015, 12:52 PM by MoJagFan.)

You get to play who the other team puts on the field but.....

Yikes, this whole season I can't help but think of the golden opportunities we have seen pass us by this year.  I like that there is progress with the offense and that opening drive to start the 2nd half was nice to only squander it.  This team has big time issues but wins are nice.  Coach...   yuck.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

It's still Bradley

It's Bradley.

We won this game in spite of the coaching staff.  Not because of it.

Don't forget that.  Bradley sucks.  

right now I'm pondering how bad you have to be to lose to us.

Just putting that out there.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:right now I'm pondering how bad you have to be to lose to us.

Just putting that out there.

You have to have your entire 1st string out on offense.  LOL!  And then, it'll still be pretty close!  

I'm just happy for BB5.  I think that if we lost that game, things would have gotten ugly for him.  Now he has a comeback victory.  And what a great game by Hurns and AR15!

The talent on this team is outstanding.  If we could find a true leader of men...  We'd be a playoff team next year.  No doubt about it.

Quote:Its not on Bradley. Partially .....

Is that like : Jags beat the Bills. Almost ...... they were up 27-3.

Exactly. And should have been up by much more if it wasn't for horrendous play calls and personnel decisions. Thus the "partially"...
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

It's Bradley

/thread
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

I would blame babich alot more than olson. Like [BLEEP] does babich even do?

Who?

This guy:

[Image: 2tpadzw.gif]

You're crazy

I think it's whoever calls the blitzing

Or lack of blitzing.

Idk why we stopped I. The second half .but I don't c them getting 31 if we kept it up

Quote:No it's Bradley

Olsen has turned this offense completely around. Just because he ran Toby and it didn't work out doesn't mean he's the problem
So the OC does it all......Ok

Quote:Bradley benched House for Gratz.

Gratz is going to cost us the game.

Gus is going to cost us this game.
Didn't everyone say start benching players for mistakes?  House was the 1st but can you all please help me understand the only players the  'Fans' hold accountable.  Sooooo confused with these bipolar mindsets and/or the unclear philosophy. Accountability remember smh

Quote:Ollie is being handcuffed by Gus' mentality to keep Toby and Alualu in the game plan.  Going ultra conservative is the game plan by the HC. 
Nevermind.  Im confused now with who does what..

Quote:It's Bradley.

We won this game in spite of the coaching staff.  Not because of it.

Don't forget that.  Bradley sucks.  
So its Gus who keeps players in and makes them fail at times but they teach n coach themselves when good plays happen.  Cool story....

Do we even need a Coaching staff because they only cripple our teams' rise to 'self -taught' greatness.  I want to see this awesomeness and growth consistently all game, every game.  No coaches or headsets next game just get past the sticks. WHO'S WITH ME?  Well you all should be from alot of these posts.

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2015, 01:39 PM by MikePete54.)

Please don't waive Gus. He is great at clapping in his hands.

He is our best cheerleader. Pay him a breast implants surgery, give him teal poms, and enjoy the show !!!

Olsen's playing calling has gotten better throughout the season. Besides that Toby run 4 straight. No complaints from me

Quote:Who?

This guy:

[Image: 2tpadzw.gif]

You're crazy

Hahahaha whoever made this is awesome.

Quote:Please don't waive Gus. He is great at clapping in his hands.

He is our best cheerleader. Pay hmi a breast implants surgery, give him teal poms, and enjoy the show !!!

He even claps at pick 6's under 5 min to go!

Quote:He even claps at pick 6's under 5 min to go!
It's called MOTIVATION in sports.  Every NFL game i've watched i see that.  I guess he should've just started leading players to the plane or bench some starters, that works well with our Pro Bowl depth.  PEOPLE Ughhhhhsmh.  Can't live with em, borderline insane trying to reason with.

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Jags beat a quality team and coach today.  I know they have injuries but nobody cried for the Jags when Marks, Thomas, Denard, etc were out.  Also they finally gave the London fans something to cheer about.  And they looked pretty impressive at times in the worldwide broadcast.  This was a good win.