Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
here is some what ifs!

Iam just throwing this out there. What if some how jags win the sunday when this is first time a nfl game is streamed online? would nfl stop useing direct tv?  Would people here want to see the same thing everyweek for Jags football being streamed on yahoo?  how many here wouldd start calling the games which are tevlisioed around the world a curse? Just some what ifs to throw out there. Feel free to add more.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just wow

I agree. If we win all our game should be streamed on yahoo from now on and blacked out on TV.
"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Does anyone know that since I have direct tv that I can still watch the game on there? Don't want to watch it on my computer if I don't have to.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

I think directv just redid their contract with the NFL to have exclusive rights till like 2020 or 2022. I can't remember.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

I dont know how a lot of your threads dont get deleted

What if you just took a break from the internet for a while Wolfie?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Does anyone know that since I have direct tv that I can still watch the game on there? Don't want to watch it on my computer if I don't have to.
For those living in Buffalo and Jacksonville I believe you will be able to watch the game on TV otherwise it's streaming Internet only. I have DirecTV NFL Sunday ticket and I won't be able to watch this one. Pretty upset about it

Quote:For those living in Buffalo and Jacksonville I believe you will be able to watch the game on TV otherwise it's streaming Internet only. I have DirecTV NFL Sunday ticket and I won't be able to watch this one. Pretty upset about it
I'm with you. I understand if the NFL wants to try something different but we all paid good money for the sunday ticket. Don't deprive fans that live in other parts of the country.

BLEEDING TEAL IN COLORADO SINCE 95.......GO JAGS

Quote:For those living in Buffalo and Jacksonville I believe you will be able to watch the game on TV otherwise it's streaming Internet only. I have DirecTV NFL Sunday ticket and I won't be able to watch this one. Pretty upset about it

Link please?

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2015, 06:58 PM by wg171.)

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/23/jaguars-bills-game-in-london-will-be-shown-online-not-on-directv/'>http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/23/jaguars-bills-game-in-london-will-be-shown-online-not-on-directv/</a>

Also, please check out the thread and link at NFL at Large (2015 NFL TV distribution)

It's probably the opposite snowy. That is, the rest of the league will say that the internet is cursed because the Jaguars won, and the NFL would refuse to stream another game.

'02

Poor Fella...

NH3...

"AZANE"

Lame. This sucks. Welp maybe it wont be so crazy delayed if anything lol.

What if Gus Bradley is actually a magician and he's hypnotized all you yes man into believing losing is okay

Jaguars Braves Hawks Gators

What if life is one giant ancestor simulation and the Jags are programmed to lose?

Quote:What if Gus Bradley is actually a magician and he's hypnotized all you yes man into believing losing is okay
It appears he successfully did it to the entire team, so why not the fans next?

What if a butterfly had a juke box tied to him?

....there'd be music everywhere