Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I figured out who Bortles reminds me of.

David Garrard. Thoughts?

'If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.' - Frank Zappa

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He reminds me of the trash that i need to take out. We lost at least 3 games this year because of him!

Quote:He reminds me of the trash that i need to take out. We lost at least 3 games this year because of him!

Lol ok
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:He reminds me of the trash that i need to take out. We lost at least 3 games this year because of him!

Lol

he reminds me of a white leftwich.  Lots of courage, tough, long throwing motion, but makes dumb mistakes.

Top 5 pick here we come. So much for finishing Gus.

No David Garrard was a helluva lot more accurate and won ballgames.

He is progressing. I don't know why you think a one dimensional offense helps a 2nd year QB. We have no run game no matter who we put in the backfield. The defense is death by a thousand cuts and the offense is too forced. Certain plays BB5 can't set his feet and his gunslinger mindset kicks in. He can't do it on his own.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:David Garrard. Thoughts?

Garrard couldn't hold Blake's jock.

Neil O'Donnell.

ugh. Sad.

My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

this is why the mods delete as many threads as possible.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2015, 04:40 PM by Yo Boy.)

Quote:he reminds me of a white leftwich. Lots of courage, tough, long throwing motion, but makes dumb mistakes.
lol

Quote:No David Garrard was a helluva lot more accurate and won ballgames.
Yea he did!

Have fun with your topic haters

Ben Roethlisberger with a permanent concussion.

Quote:David Garrard. Thoughts?

Naw...  Garrard was strictly a 1 read QB that eventually got figured out.  His only play was that quick slant to the slot reciever.

BB5 makes all the throws.  Yes he locks on to the primary receiver a few times each game.  But he also goes through his progressions quite a bit as well.

He's already light years ahead of Garrard.

Quote:Yea he did!
Somebody upset over deleted threads?

Quote:Naw...  Garrard was strictly a 1 read QB that eventually got figured out.  His only play was that quick slant to the slot reciever.

BB5 makes all the throws.  Yes he locks on to the primary receiver a few times each game.  But he also goes through his progressions quite a bit as well.

He's already light years ahead of Garrard.

He certainly shows glimpses of it at times.

'If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.' - Frank Zappa

Quote:Somebody upset over deleted threads?
No not really !

Why did the Panthers have to take Cam Newton?