Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Do you approve of the job Gus is doing as head coach?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

The Official Post-Week 5 Gus Bradley Approval Poll

I know you all have been waiting for it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

How stupid. As if this is needed.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Where are they gonna get those 7 other wins rico? They just let the two easiest games of the season out of their grasp

Gus should be fired. He has failed to prepare his team for competition. He is acting like a preschool teacher .. they all get pats on the back and ice cream even if they lose

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

A head coach who admits he is confused about why they are losing, admits that his players aren't prepared, admits that the coaches aren't getting the most out of a talented roster, and is now going to completely change his approach to coaching 37 games into his tenure. 

I'm sure the players will take him very seriously.

Quote:How stupid. As if this is needed.
Your comment?

Quote:Where are they gonna get those 7 other wins rico? They just let the two easiest games of the season out of their grasp

What in the hell are you talking about?

[Image: shmv6.jpg]

Quote:Your comment?

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...ad-merged/

Any other dumb questions?  I mean other than the need for a poll.

Quote:What in the hell are you talking about?
I assume you said you do approve, and I assume you picked 8+ wins. 

Quote:http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...ad-merged/

Any other dumb questions?  I mean other than the need for a poll.
I'll have to agree...how many fire Gus polls, threads and comments do we need?  Most of us get it. We're not happy. But to keep on like this is pissing in the wind. He stays the rest of the season in all likelihood ....like it, lump it but incessant rants are getting old. I'm disGUS ted as well, but can we blame the lousy free agent signings?.Beadles, Thomas ( maybe next year ),Parnell arent lighting the field on fire. Joeckl as a first rounder is fair at best, the chance taken on the missing lynx Lee...and on and on. Branch/Clemons were absent (probably excused) against Tampa  This team is built? Not if it cant withstand injuries, which is clear. Bortles and Yeldon give some hope, as do the Wr corps, but there is no consistency..one week the offense leads the way, the next its the D...hardly ever, both

We blame coaching? Management? Both?  

Or do we give them another couple years?  Sadly my patience went bankrupt and I dont have the answers, except attending and getting primed for games isnt as much fun anymore

Blakes Life Matters

Quote:[Image: shmv6.jpg]

That was definitely a lol post.

Huh

Quote:I assume you said you do approve, and I assume you picked 8+ wins.

Jack [BLEEP].

Quote:Jack [BAD WORD REMOVED].
So you don't approve of the job he is doing?

I'm just curious as to those who said 8+ wins...

I HAVE to assume those were troll votes...  something?

We're currently 1-4 after losing to a Luck-less Colts, Tampa Bay, and a Mediocre-looking-at-best Panthers...

And you expect them to suddenly go 7-4 or better over the next 11 weeks?

That's one seriously half-full glass.

PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance

Gus Bradley makes Jack DelRio look like Vince Lombardi. :pinch:

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Time for new material

Quote:Gus Bradley makes Jack DelRio look like Vince Lombardi. :pinch:

Quote:<div>
Gus Bradley makes Al Golden look like Bear Bryant.

</div>

Quote:<div>
Gus Bradley makes Jack DelRio look like Tom Landry.

</div>

[Image: M7QnFA2.jpg]

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2015, 06:17 PM by BritishJag.)

Quote:I'm just curious as to those who said 8+ wins...

I'm sick of his stupid polls every other day that all have the same agenda so I clicked on 2 random answers. Petty? Sure but it made me feel better after reading his post about Bortles being a right-handed Tebow  :whistling:

The problem is that there is no viable way to fire Gus right now. The team frankly is depleted. The defense can't stop the run nor the passing game. And the offensive line is in shambles so yeldon can't flourish.

The best option is to wait for the year to be over and fire him and promote Marrone to head coach. Bradley isn't a terrible coach by any means. He was handed a dumpster fire but was unable to put out the flames in time.

It's too bad really.