Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How bad are the Jaguars? Inside the numbers

Offensive ranks vs the nfl:

Pts/Game:  27th

total offense yds/game: 19th

Turnover differential:  -3 (tied for 23rd)

Pass yds/game: 13th

Rush yds/game: 22nd

3rd down pct:22nd

Defensive ranks vs the nfl:

Points per game allowed: 31st

Yds per game allowed: 19th

3rd down pct22: 32nd in the league.  We allow a whopping 50% converted against us

Ints: 32nd (tied for last in the league) Poz has the only one:

Sacks: 12th

pass yds/game: 21st

rush yds/game: 15th

"The Team is Built"  wow.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: CO0vJOsUAAEc1MH.jpg]

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

Quote:[Image: CO0vJOsUAAEc1MH.jpg]
Lol... nice

12th in sacks?? was not expecting that

To be honest, the numbers don't do how horrible this team is any justice. One must watch a Jags game to fully grasp the ineptitude.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:[Image: CO0vJOsUAAEc1MH.jpg]

Classic, best one I've seen on this message board this year...

Quote:To be honest, the numbers don't do how horrible this team is any justice. One must watch a Jags game to fully grasp the ineptitude.

That is true Jerry.

Do you watch the games? They look good to me.

Look at the bright side the Jaguars finally made the top of weekly performers ..

granted its the punter but hey...

Anger leading the week in punting!

4 for 221 yards, 63 long, 55.3 avg, 34 net avg

They aren't bad on paper, numbers, the field, radio, whatever you want to call it. They're on the right track to do great things. Hang in there, gents.

Dear John Letter:

It's not you, its us... we have a hard time trusting things can turn around.. Do you really see this team going to the playoffs after watching that Bucs game?

Quote:Dear John Letter:

It's not you, its us... we have a hard time trusting things can turn around.. Do you really see this team going to the playoffs after watching that Bucs game?
The Bucs game - by all means - was gut wrenching at the end, but if they play like that for the rest of the season - expect a winning record.

Indy isn't the same team they were last year. Lots of holes and are vulnerable.

Alright you talked me off of the cliff, and drinking teal again... your good John I'll give you that!

Quote:Alright you talked me off of the cliff, and drinking teal again... your good John I'll give you that!
That's all I drink, friend. 

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2015, 02:18 AM by JackCity.)

Quote:They aren't bad on paper, numbers, the field, radio, whatever you want to call it. They're on the right track to do great things. Hang in there, gents.
Ah the prophecies foretold of a semi wise man who would lead us astray before the 10th month was complete.

Quote:Ah the prophecies foretold of a semi wise man who would lead us astray before the 10th month was complete.
Follow the O-Zone.

Quote:Follow the O-Zone.
As you wish my liege.

Quote:Follow the O-Zone.

Bro, nevermind..

Sorry John.  If is you and not a fake account.  You sir are wrong.  Blown out to NE and beat to a terrible rookie.  This team has more problems then the injury bug that is for sure.  Fundamentals such as tackling.  Time outs.  Game clock managing.   

With Gus at the helm we will constantly get worse.  He has to be held accountable. And he is worse record wise and coaching wise then JDR with having less to work with.  The team is built and playing poorly.  I will admit Bortles and the receivers are showing flashes.  But our D creates no pressure. Doesn't scheme well and blows up in the secondary as well. 

For a defensive minded coach.  We are horrendous and no telling if we can beat the tin horns.  Who are anything but great right now.  Even if Bortles starts. 

How many bad seasons do we have to have in a row.  John were under 500 in last 7 of 8 seasons.   You can't expect us to have the teal shades on after constantly losing can you?

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

I am pretty sure its him Ray.

Can someone explain how we're 13th in passing but Bortles is 7th amongst qbs in yards?

am I missing something?