Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
First Democrat Debate on CNN

Quote:Earlier I predicted this was a big chance for O'Malley to jump up in the polls.   He did not.  All of this is from a "impression" viewpoint, not from the substance of their views.

Hillary: Did what she needed to do.  She sometimes appears tired, did not tonight.

O'Malley: Terrible performance, looked like a male version of the Stepford Wives. Robotic and lacking in charisma.

Chafee:   Sorry...life is tough and if you look goofy, you won't get respect.

Webb:  Did the most of the "little 3" to look like a serious candidate.

Sanders:  I think he was the winner based on "impression" tonight.  He was relaxed and not too wordy.  Folksy.   He's like a ultra-left wing version of Reagan.  

Feel the burn, if Biden truly isnt running & if the FBI does its job HIlary wont have to worry so much about being President but more about jail time.

He has raised a lot of money, and is big in the polls.. who knows maybe Sanders will be on the ticket.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It's a shame that our "democracy" is largely bound with a TWO-party system, where an independent has no chance to become president.

Money walks, politicians talk.

Yup, I'll do what I've done in past election and just vote for whichever 3rd party candidate has the best numbers.

I worked for a VA hospital and the hospital email system was very secure. We had to use our VA outlook emails and anything containing patient information had to be encrypted when it was sent. It blows my mind how negligent Clinton was by using a personal email to send classified information from U.S. intelligence agencies. People leaning left may be tired of hearing about the email fiasco, but it's a legitimate issue.

Anyone who likes any of these people from last night are either a female or are missing brain cells

Quote:Call me old fashioned, but I think any corporation that establishes offshore tax havens even though the bulk of their work is done in the US to avoid paying the amount of taxes they should are unpatriotic pieces of manure. Just because a lawyer says it's legal doesn't make it okay.

A corporation's primary loyalty is to its owners, the stockholders, and any corporate CEO who decides his company should pay more taxes than they have to should be fired.  

Quote:Anyone who likes any of these people from last night are either a female or are missing brain cells

Right. We should vote for the people talking about how the Holocaust could have been avoided if the Jews had guns.

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2015, 09:35 AM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:Right. We should vote for the people talking about how the Holocaust could have been avoided if the Jews had guns.
A lot of Jewish pundits agree. Just depends on what side of the political spectrum they lay.

Who won last night's debate? Curt Schilling said it best, ISIS did.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Who won last night's debate? Curt Schilling said it best, ISIS did.

The political ruling class.

Media establishment says Clinton, grass roots say Sanders, and I say Jim Webb.

Webb seemed out of place, and what I mean is that it seemed that he had actual sense.

Quote:Anyone who likes any of these people from last night are either a female or are missing brain cells

Hey. The Donald is on our MB.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:A lot of Jewish pundits agree. Just depends on what side of the political spectrum they lay.

If Jesus had a gun, he'd still be alive today

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2015, 10:02 AM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:If Jesus had a gun, he'd still be alive today

[Image: DlzDm8u.jpg]

Quote:Who won last night's debate? Curt Schilling said it best, ISIS did.

Pretty sure Mike Huckabee is the ISIS candidate.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Pretty sure Mike Huckabee is the ISIS candidate.

Mike Huckabee tweeting a Tonya Harding joke helps show the Republicans are not out of touch

Quote:Pretty sure Mike Huckabee is the ISIS candidate.

Surprised Nugent isnt polling higher with the "values" voters.

Quote:Surprised Nugent isnt polling higher with the "values" voters.
I would actually enjoy a Ted Nugent/Gene Simmons administration. It'd be fun to watch that train wreck in ultra-slow 10,000 fps motion over the course of four years.

Quote:I would actually enjoy a Ted Nugent/Gene Simmons administration. It'd be fun to watch that train wreck in ultra-slow 10,000 fps motion over the course of four years.

I doubt we would make it 4 yrs.

Quote:I doubt we would make it 4 yrs.
But it would be a fun two weeks, wouldn't it?

Quote:But it would be a fun two weeks, wouldn't it?

"US Refugees seeking Asylum in Canada and Mexico have been turned away today, but the Pope is urging countries to open their borders."

I was wrong about Trent Baalke.