Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Can we declare CODE RED?

How is it that we lose to a 40-year old journeyman QB last week and then lose to Crab Legs Winston and his Bucs?

I was hoping for tangible improvements but it seems like we have gone nowhere. This was the year where we were supposed to beat who we were supposed to beat, right? Our team was built, supposedly.

This looks like another year lost a quarter of the way through. If there was one game that we were "supposed" to win, it was this one - against the lowly Bucs.

I guess we have hit a new low. Our personnel, coaches, and management have to be accountable - because it's their job to perform on the field, coach/improve our players, and make the proper selections... They get paid the big bucks for a reason.

Would making changes to the coaching staff now benefit the team? I would have said I don't know, but what do we have to lose? We have really hit rock-bottom and Vegas and the national media were completely right about the Jaguars.

I'm tired of the being led by blind hope... I will still root for the Jags but damn this is BAD.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It doesn't matter who we play. Doesn't matter how good or bad they are. Every single week. Every one. The other team looks more prepared and ready to play and we look lost and trying to reach for answers.

inb4 deleted

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

8-29 is the reality.

last week we lost to an old (by NFL standards) backup quarterback... this week, we lose to a rookie quarterback... who nearly hung 40 points on us! At this point, I've lost confidence in Gus as a HC and I'm now having a doubt that we'll even be able to pull down a 6-10 season. This looks bad.

12 losses in a row on the road.

Wow.

It's like this team plays to lose. Yeah lets start utilizing Mercedes now that are star TE is back... OH Yeldon is looking somewhat decent now? Lets put in Gerhardt. Allens and Hurns getting open? Lets put Walters in there for a bit. Who?! Walters?? Utilizing 4 rbs? Respecting a rookie QB that has just come off a 4 int game? What is this coaching staff doing? Get them off the team and put someone else, anyone else out there that understands football.

'If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.' - Frank Zappa

Gus needs to be fired immediately!

I so want Gus to be the guy, but I think there is talent on the team. Unfortunately, you have to look at the record and his record as our head coach is not good. Might be time to move on
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:I so want Gus to be the guy, but I think there is talent on the team. Unfortunately, you have to look at the record and his record as our head coach is not good. Might be time to move on
This season seems to be a lost cause, regardless of who is at the helm...

We were told that this is the year where we will make progress and play good.

It's time to hold them for their word.

Quote:last week we lost to an old (by NFL standards) backup quarterback... this week, we lose to a rookie quarterback... who nearly hung 40 points on us! At this point, I've lost confidence in Gus as a HC and I'm now having a doubt that we'll even be able to pull down a 6-10 season. This looks bad.

You're now doubting we get 6-10 huh? You very much should doubt that. There aren't 5 games on our schedule against teams worse than those we lost to over the last two weeks.

I will bet a pretty penny that we will be drafting in the top 5 in April.

#firegus
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

More like CODE DEAD.

Right guys?!?

Quote:More like CODE DEAD.

Right guys?!?

Hey Yoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote:. Allens and Hurns getting open? Lets put Walters in there for a bit. Who?! Walters??

Walters catches the ball I'm ok with seeing him out there here and there.
I'm back been two years.

;

;

;

Quote:I will bet a pretty penny that we will be drafting in the top 5 in April.
No bet

the only consistent thing with this team is that half our starters are always hurt every season.

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

[Image: 2365460.jpg]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I've got a new name for this team: "Team Zombie" the walking dead.

And bortles stated the fans dont know play calling, or anything about this hard game of football. And a nerve to compare are knowledge to 6 year olds. And u loss too 2 teams that we should have won.

Gus the bust has stalled. It's time to change tracks and get someone in here that will hold players accountable for their actions.