Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Indian Engineers in Kansas are shot and killed. Possible Hate crime

(This post was last modified: 02-27-2017, 05:29 PM by Jamies_fried_chicken.)

I noticed Spicer said half a sentence during his press conference today regarding this.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/24/wo...hotla.html
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-27-2017, 05:44 PM by The Drifter.)

I'll call it a hate crime..... 2 guys just minding their own business enjoying a drink when some idiot starts yelling racial slurs, gets thrown out, then comes back shooting. No place in this country for that.......

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Quote:I noticed Spicer said half a sentence during his press conference today regarding this.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/24/wo...hotla.html

This happened 3 days ago and was in the news. You not posting this the day of the incident kind of indicates you really don't give a crap and are just trolling the Trump administration.

Incidents like this are unfortunate, but Donald Trump did not induce this.

I don't see what the big deal is here regarding the press conference.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:I don't see what the big deal is here regarding the press conference.

Apparently the president or WHPS should hold a news conference any time someone is killed in the country or they are racist.

Another liberal on the loose.  A quick review of serial killers reveals that a vast majority were liberals.

This one will likely be no different.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:I'll call it a hate crime..... 2 guys just minding their own business enjoying a drink when some idiot starts yelling racial slurs, gets thrown out, then comes back shooting. No place in this country for that.......

Having a president who doesn't race bait would probably be a good start. Also easy access to guns probably not helpful...

But yeah...can't avoid this...

Quote:Having a president who doesn't race bait would probably be a good start. Also easy access to guns probably not helpful...

But yeah...can't avoid this...

Freedom is messy.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Freedom is messy.

Who's free ? You have a president trying to control the press even.

Quote:Who's free ? You have a president trying to control the press even.

Such hyperbole.

Quote:Such hyperbole.

Report nicely or get banned?

Quote:Who's free ? You have a president trying to control the press even.

No kidding, so...give up our guns to them then?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:No kidding, so...give up our guns to them then?

Nothing says freedom like getting shot!

Quote:After Purinton confessed, the bartender called 911, telling the dispatcher that Purinton believed he had “killed two Iranian people” in the attack.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://apple.news/AziV_dtTfTgaS7F-_aR3hxw'>https://apple.news/AziV_dtTfTgaS7F-_aR3hxw</a>

This is the new America we live in folks.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:This happened 3 days ago and was in the news. You not posting this the day of the incident kind of indicates you really don't give a crap and are just trolling the Trump administration.

Incidents like this are unfortunate, but Donald Trump did not induce this.

So I'm just trolling when I post news of a hate crime?

I'm just waiting on a 2am Twitter rant from Trump to condone this act but it will never happen.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:I don't see what the big deal is here regarding the press conference.

The silence is a big deal.

Put the garbage under the jail. Those two guys were just out trying to have a good time and then some racist scumbag murders them. RIP

Definitely a hate crime...unfortunately those are never going to end.  There are crazy/deranged, racist people all over the world.

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:I'm just waiting on a 2am Twitter rant from Trump to condone this act but it will never happen.

Why would he condone it, and furthermore, why would you desire such a thing?

Quote:Why would he condone it, and furthermore, why would you desire such a thing?

Misspoke, it should be condemn

And he should publicly speak out and condemn the murders because all of the anti immigrates or immigration is occurring on his watch.