Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I can't believe what I'm reading.

Quote:If they wanna be content with play hard participation awards thats on them. When I see Year 1 stuff in year 3 its time to go
Every season with Gus is groundhog day.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Some of you are very testy. Someone actually told me to shut up. Oh my! Hope a mod doesn't snipe you. But really though. You know this team is miles ahead of where it should be. You don't cut all the players you do and completely rebuild and field a contender in three short years. That just doesn't happen. I have the utmost confidence in Gus's message. Let's face it Matt hasslebeck is a savvy veteran and a former pro bowler. He's no slouch.

Go kiss Magic Johnson [BLEEP]!
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Has anybody identified which one of these trolls is TMD reincarnated? 

Quote:Has anybody identified which one of these trolls is TMD reincarnated? 
I think TMD would be on the Gus bashing side.  I really think TMD is JeremyNFL..

Quote:Every season with Gus is groundhog day.

Yeah, it's like groundGus day, no doubt.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:I think TMD would be on the Gus bashing side.  I really think TMD is JeremyNFL..

I can just see him pounding away on his laptop up at Duncan Donuts because his IP was blocked.

Quote:Most of you are very disappointing. People are actually calling to have everyone fired??!! This is the year that we will see growth. It has only been 4 games. I'm positive the wins are coming. We just faced 3 playoff teams including the super bowl champs. Take a deep breath and relax. Gus is getting this young team in order. The game was close and we had multiple times to win. That in its self is proof of improvement. Go Jags!!
Another troll.  Obviously hasn't watched the Jaguars the past several years. 

Quote:Another troll.  Obviously hasn't watched the Jaguars the past several years. 
Look at the name. Says all we need to know.

next weeks nfl headlines.  Bucs romp Jags 44 to 17 after the half.  

Jags go into half up 17-10 only to lose in seconed half 44- 17. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:I think TMD would be on the Gus bashing side. I really think TMD is JeremyNFL..

Been thinking this for a while
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:I can just see him pounding away on his laptop up at Duncan Donuts because his IP was blocked.
Just use a proxy or VPN and make a new account. The mods won't know who you are, haha.

Quote:Just use a proxy or VPN and make a new account. The mods won't know who you are, haha.

You are giving TMD waaaaaay too much credit.

Quote:Del Rio lost the team and sucked too. Not saying he isn't better than Gus, but they both suck.

Del Rio was head and shoulders a better coach then Gus.

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 08:20 PM by C'MON JAGS.)

Quote:Del Rio was head and shoulders a better coach then Gus.

And that doesn't even factor in the hair.

I am really having a hard time picturing Gus ending a season with anything close to a winning record.

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 08:21 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:Del Rio was head and shoulders a better coach then Gus.

Jack Del Rio had 3 winning seasons in his 9 years here. Lets not forget who we are talking about here...

Quote:Jack Del Rio had 3 winning seasons in his 9 years here. Lets not forget who we are talking about here...

3 more winning seasons than the Gustler.

Quote:Jack Del Rio had 3 winning seasons in his 9 years here. Lets not forget who we are talking about here...

Still, you can't go 12-4 in your 3rd year and not be a competent coach. Gus Bradley will have del Rio's 3rd year losses by next week. 1-4 here we come.

Maybe so, but Gus is averaging 3 wins a season for his 2 years and this year isn't looking any different yet, although there is still plenty of games for him to improve on that 3 win average, but can he really do it?

JDR actually had a 12 win season and made the playoffs a couple of times.

What was JDRs worst season, record-wise, while he was here?

Quote:Maybe so, but Gus is averaging 3 wins a season for his 2 years and this year isn't looking any different yet, although there is still plenty of games for him to improve on that 3 win average, but can he really do it?

Pretty sure 5-11. Right now Gus could not sniff that.

Quote:Maybe so, but Gus is averaging 3 wins a season for his 2 years and this year isn't looking any different yet, although there is still plenty of games for him to improve on that 3 win average, but can he really do it?

5-11 IIRC.