Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Other teams improving.

Im sick of watching other teams improving and being competitive against good teams. Browns look improved, the raiders are improved, the Jets. Its sickening, watching the Jags continue to look like theyre playing like its the first preseason game. When will it end?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Im sick of watching other teams improving and being competitive against good teams. Browns look improved, the raiders are improved, the Jets. Its sickening, watching the Jags continue to look like theyre playing like its the first preseason game. When will it end?

Yeah, that definitely makes us Jags fans feel even worse then we already do when you see these other recently bad teams actually looking like NFL teams, improving and being competitive at times.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Yeah, that definitely makes us Jags fans feel even worse then we already do when you see these other recently bad teams actually looking like NFL teams, improving and being competitive at times.

Yup, it makes me sick. We are the same team year in, year out. Look at the falcons. Brand new head coach and 4-0

Buffalo is improved, Falcons are improved. Yeah, we just suck.

Somebody has to suck....we just pulled the short straw

Quote:Somebody has to suck....we just pulled the short straw

We sure pull that short straw pretty often. Are we being trolled?

Quote:Somebody has to suck....we just pulled the short straw

But every year we suck.

Quote:Somebody has to suck....we just pulled the short straw. coach.

FIFY

I don't think Buffalo fans or Raider fans are very happy today either. Buffalo got embarassed by the Giants and Tyrod Taylor got exposed. The Raiders lost to a team that was jettisoning talent in exchange for draft picks this week as if they were giving up on the season.

Quote:But every year we suck.

Maybe each of the straws are short when it's the Jags turn to pull one.

Cesspool engaged.

The Jags haven't have an offensive-minded coach since Coughlin left. As a result, the offense has struggled. It's as simple as that. And Mularkey doesn't count - he had Gabbert at QB.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Guys we just suck..... It's sad to be a part of..... wish the season could sim through like a video game right now

I will never believe the preseason again.

You forgot the Vikings too...

Quote:Guys we just suck..... It's sad to be a part of..... wish the season could sim through like a video game right now
Yeah, sad part is we have to go through this long season and then we have that lengthy off-season that always feels like 10 years. That all happens and we're so excited for football to start, and then three weeks later we're wishing for it to end.

Life of a Jaguars fan.

Quote:Yeah, sad part is we have to go through this long season and then we have that lengthy off-season that always feels like 10 years. That all happens and we're so excited for football to start, and then three weeks later we're wishing for it to end.

Life of a Jaguars fan.

So true. And then i get fooled when we look good in the preseason. Last time i fall for that.

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 08:30 PM by Sosa.)

Quote:You forgot the Vikings too...
Just look at how hard they played against the Broncos. Putting up 20 points against that defense is impressive.

Quote:Just look at how they played hard against the Broncos. Putting up 20 points against that defense is impressive.

Yup, we would of had another Patriots debacle

Quote:I will never believe the preseason again.

^^Smart person.

Preseason never has/never will be any true indication of team and players regular season performance. Vanilla defenses,, no gameplanning by opposing defenses,,players not going full speed,,etc.

Proof:

Jags have looked good the past few preseasons. Jags bomb out past few regular seasons.