Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Early prediction

I'm predicting right now we go 10-6 this year IF

We get Albert

Sign a veteran G

Sign a vet RT

Draft a good RB

Draft Myles Garrett

this is a very random prediction, but if all of this happens I believe we win 10 games this year, our schedule is soft and imo Oline/run game being fixed will fix our offense, while adding a good pass rusher could make our defense top 5.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We ain't touching Garrett.

(This post was last modified: 02-25-2017, 02:44 PM by JagFanatic24.)

Sorry I read that wrong.

(Speaking of drafting a good RB) I'm thinking Mixon falls to 3rd or 4th round. Whoever drafts him will have a stud.

Very bold prediction here, but based on absolutely nothing I think we'll win some and we'll lose some.

I know, I know... thank me later.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Bortles is still here, Marrone is still here, Wash is still here, Hackett is still here, Caldwell is still here.

4-12.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Bortles is still here, Marrone is still here, Wash is still here, Hackett is still here, Caldwell is still here.

4-12.

....that's an improvement on 2016, if nothing else..

Quote:I'm predicting right now we go 10-6 this year IF

We get Albert

Sign a veteran G

Sign a vet RT

Draft a good RB

Draft Myles Garrett

this is a very random prediction, but if all of this happens I believe we win 10 games this year, our schedule is soft and imo Oline/run game being fixed will fix our offense, while adding a good pass rusher could make our defense top 5.

You forgot "and our QB doesn't forget how to throw the football after training camp." 

Quote:....that's an improvement on 2016, if nothing else..

How?

Quote:How?

..because we finished 3-13...

Quote:..because we finished 3-13...

I'm sure the fan base will be happy with that! LOL

Quote:I'm sure the fan base will be happy with that! LOL

Haha, well, it's certainly a (slight) improvement! :yes:

(This post was last modified: 02-25-2017, 07:19 PM by JagFanatic24.)

Quote:Bortles is still here, Marrone is still here, Wash is still here, Hackett is still here, Caldwell is still here.

4-12.
The ingredient in everything we do is Bortles. And he's terrible.

If we had Tom Brady, I could literally stand on the side line and call 50 percent pass plays and we would win. And I'm being 100 percent serious.

Quote:The ingredient in everything we do is Bortles. And he's terrible.

If we had Tom Brady, I could literally stand on the side line and call 50 percent pass plays and we would win. And I'm being 100 percent serious.

No we won't because based on your previous post you're just as clueless as a coach like Gus Bradley.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:No we won't because based on your previous post you're just as clueless as a coach like Gus Bradley.

Come on bro, you can disagree with somebody but saying they are as clueless as Gus is a bit of a low blow. Have some decorum.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:No we won't because based on your previous post you're just as clueless as a coach like Gus Bradley.

Based on your previous post your absolutely without a doubt clueless with your love for Bottles.

(This post was last modified: 02-26-2017, 07:56 AM by leopold332002.)

Quote:Based on your previous post your absolutely without a doubt clueless with your love for Bottles.

I like Blake and I don't apologize to anyone on here for it but y'all hate for him is not only overboard but disturbing at same time. Some of you act like your life depends on this team's performance and I ask everyone to let this situation play out instead of this Doom and Gloom attitude that been spreading on this message board forum. It's like some of y'all are rooting for this team and Blake Bortles in particular to fail so y'all can be satisfied with your predictions as if you're being paid to be a GM.

(This post was last modified: 02-26-2017, 07:59 AM by RicoTx.)

Quote:I like Blake and I don't apologize to anyone on here for it but y'all hate for him is not only overboard but disturbing at same time. Some of you act like your life depends on this team's performance and I ask everyone to let this situation play out instead of this Doom and Gloom attitude that been spreading on this message board forum. It's like some of y'all are rooting for this team and Blake Bortles in particular to fail so y'all can be satisfied with your predictions as if you're being paid to be a GM.

I don't see that at all. I think you have a real problem.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

just dont play no games. stay at 4 and draft the best running back. we need our own Zeek
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:I like Blake and I don't apologize to anyone on here for it but y'all hate for him is not only overboard but disturbing at same time. Some of you act like your life depends on this team's performance and I ask everyone to let this situation play out instead of this Doom and Gloom attitude that been spreading on this message board forum. It's like some of y'all are rooting for this team and Blake Bortles in particular to fail so y'all can be satisfied with your predictions as if you're being paid to be a GM.

You really think people would root for Blake to fail? Neither less the team? You have to wake up ! People are tired of the losing.. People are tired of the losing coming from a qb that doesn't perform good . He haven't showed us that he is a winner! Yes he have thrown for 3000 plus passing yards and 30 plus TDs before, but is that a reason to cheer and be happy?

I mean think about it, you go to a jag game, pay for parking, pay for food and drink. Oh and your ticket..And you sit in the heat and root for this team! And you watch with your own eyes, a qb overthrowing Wr, throwing the ball in the dirt, throwing picks, looking erractic,making poor decisions..And not just him but the team and they lose.. But his Stat Line looks nice.. 2 TDs 300 passing yds... My point is the team lost! And Bortles sucked.. Nobody cares about them Damn stats!

And here is the kicker,you do this same thing for 3 years! And that's just with this QB.. You think people wanna see a 4th year ?? Hell No!You can add another 7 years to that and then you might understand people's frustration..

Quote:I don't see that at all. I think you have a real problem.

I might have a real problem but if you don't see what I'm talking about then you're not paying attention to what's posted by others everyday on here. We all have the right to speak our opinion on here and I got to do better with accepting people negativity about the team even if I don't agree with it.