Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Early prediction

(This post was last modified: 02-28-2017, 07:50 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

At the end of the day. Bortles has won less games Than one full regular season is played.

And Bortles has had 34 chances.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You really think people would root for Blake to fail? Neither less the team? You have to wake up ! People are tired of the losing.. People are tired of the losing coming from a qb that doesn't perform good . He haven't showed us that he is a winner! Yes he have thrown for 3000 plus passing yards and 30 plus TDs before, but is that a reason to cheer and be happy?

I mean think about it, you go to a jag game, pay for parking, pay for food and drink. Oh and your ticket..And you sit in the heat and root for this team! And you watch with your own eyes, a qb overthrowing Wr, throwing the ball in the dirt, throwing picks, looking erractic,making poor decisions..And not just him but the team and they lose.. But his Stat Line looks nice.. 2 TDs 300 passing yds... My point is the team lost! And Bortles sucked.. Nobody cares about them Damn stats!

And here is the kicker,you do this same thing for 3 years! And that's just with this QB.. You think people wanna see a 4th year ?? Hell No!You can add another 7 years to that and then you might understand people's frustration..
You really think anyone outside of Jacksonville thinks the QB was the only thing keeping the team from winning?  There was a losing "culture" that started with the head coach.  Oline play has been terrible. The RBs didn't gain 500 yards rushing until the 6th game.  The defense stats are garbage...the "4th best defense" were 27th in points allowed.  Special teams were a joke...they had a delay of game on a kickoff!  Anyone that thinks the 3-13 record was nothing more than bad QB play is kidding themselves.

Correction the defense was better than that...only 24th in points allowed.

Quote:You really think anyone outside of Jacksonville thinks the QB was the only thing keeping the team from winning? There was a losing "culture" that started with the head coach. Oline play has been terrible. The RBs didn't gain 500 yards rushing until the 6th game. The defense stats are garbage...the "4th best defense" were 27th in points allowed. Special teams were a joke...they had a delay of game on a kickoff! Anyone that thinks the 3-13 record was nothing more than bad QB play is kidding themselves.
+1

(This post was last modified: 02-27-2017, 07:21 AM by Yo Boy.)

Quote:You really think anyone outside of Jacksonville thinks the QB was the only thing keeping the team from winning? There was a losing "culture" that started with the head coach. Oline play has been terrible. The RBs didn't gain 500 yards rushing until the 6th game. The defense stats are garbage...the "4th best defense" were 27th in points allowed. Special teams were a joke...they had a delay of game on a kickoff! Anyone that thinks the 3-13 record was nothing more than bad QB play is kidding themselves.

If you read my quote you would have seen the part where I put" not just him but the team".. But most of the woes still came from an inefficient passer "Bortles".. In spite of a bad run game, which I contribute more to bad playcalling... That same old stretch Play just doesn't work that often..

When crunch time came we all knew Bortles would fold! He did every game we had with a chance to take the lead, or tie in the fourth.. It was like watching a movie when it came to predicting when his next pick six would be. Or just turnover or bad play..

To be honest I have seen enough of that.. Bortles needs to learn from a winner! He needs people that have won to help him! Chad cant teach him nothing but how to become like well Chad which is bad!And this is his last chance to prove himself,that is if the rookie or FA QB don't beat him out!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:If you read my quote you would have seen the part where I put" not just him but the team".. But most of the woes still came from an inefficient passer "Bortles".. In spite of a bad run game, which I contribute more to bad playcalling... That same old stretch Play just doesn't work that often..

When crunch time came we all knew Bortles would fold! He did every game we had with a chance to take the lead, or tie in the fourth.. It was like watching a movie when it came to predicting when his next pick six would be. Or just turnover or bad play..

To be honest I have seen enough of that.. Bortles needs to learn from a winner! He needs people that have won to help him! Chad cant teach him nothing but how to become like well Chad which is bad!And this is his last chance to prove himself,that is if the rookie or FA QB don't beat him out!
And the defense didn't fold when it mattered?  They gave away the last game to Indy in the 2nd half and almost gave the first game away in London by not being able to stop the Colts in the 4th quarter.  They looked like the bad news bears of football against the tacks in the Thursday night game.  I'm not defending his play.  Everyone played bad last year with a few exceptions and it was primarily due to inept coaching.  We will need more than improved QB play to win games next year.