Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
On the bright side..

Bortles, Hurns, Robinson, Yeldon all looked pretty good and let's keep something in mind about this offense.

Bortles - 2nd year

Hurns - 2nd year

Robinson - 2nd year

Yeldon - rookie

Cann - rookie

Linder - 2nd year

Lee - 2nd year

this offense is so young right now, it will get better.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 05:59 PM by Sosa.)

Nice joke.

These players were so close to winning today, but our pathetic coaches set them up for failure. This should've been the year we took the AFC South and ran with it. Instead we're 1-3 and about to lose to Tampa probably.

Dolts 2-0 in the division and about to go 3-0 when they play the Texans. We're not catching up to them now.

Exactly. Which is why I like this team.

I agree and nice thread.  I'm on the same page.  I really want to see wins.  This is team training wheels and it just might take an experienced coach to see potential become reality.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Just a coach and a LT

We have scored 20 total points in 8 second half quarters.

This team could have 22 superstars and still go 4-12 with coach chuckles on the sideline

Wait, you mean the jaguars are still young? Yea, it sucks to lose to todd bouman, but i thought the game was entertaining. Hopefully we get thomas back for next week. I think he will make a big difference in the offense.

Quote:Wait, you mean the jaguars are still young? Yea, it sucks to lose to todd bouman, but i thought the game was entertaining. Hopefully we get thomas back for next week. I think he will make a big difference in the offense.

The trap is thinking a "player" can deliver us from this offensive output.

The Khan Years

Maybe if we have a consistent threat out there at WR, it would help Blake be more consistent. Maybe if our OL is more consistent, Blake would be more consistent.

People love to throw Gus on the bus, but then they turn around and go "look at all these promising yet inconsistent first and 2nd year players that we have that will be great one day!!!!"

Gee, maybe the coach wouldn't struggle so much if we have good established veterans who we can rely on week-in and week out.

400+ yards again

300 yard passer (pretty much, 298)

100 yard reciever (almost 2, ARob 80 yards)

100 yard rusher

+2 turnovers

Those numbers are great, I think we'd all take that every week. I just don't understand how you don't win with those numbers.

Trying to look at those positives and see the growth and potential this offense has, but this loss just crushed me.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

SpeedyG thinks Gus is the answer

Quote:The trap is thinking a "player" can deliver us from this offensive output.

Absolutley right. Realistic expectations.

On the bright side, if Sean Payton gets fired, he may come here!

Quote:Absolutley right. Realistic expectations.
Well we shall see.  I'm all for some winning instead of whining.

The Khan Years

Quote:Well we shall see.  I'm all for some winning instead of whining.

Sounds good to me, I like to watch football.

agreed, the players showed they can play in first half

but the coaches showed they cant coach the second

Quote:SpeedyG thinks Gus is the answer

Actually no. I just don't think he's the only one at fault. Both need to go.

There's certainly a point here, Hurns is a the read deal.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

now, now. I know we all need a forum to vent our frustrations after blowing what (surprisingly) appeared to be a winnable game. Still... let's keep some perspective; the bucs game is probably a more winnable game than this one was. At this point I had us not winning our first game until we play the bucs. So as far as I'm concerned, we're actually a little ahead of my low, low, expectations.

This is not to say that the abomination that took place in Indy today is forgivable. The penalties. That was a mockery of a professional football team wearing Jaguar jerseys in our secondary today. But then, when you have a bunch of scrubs playing, that's what it turns into.