Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Allen Hurns tweet

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 05:41 PM by Vino.)

<div>
Quote:Allen HurnsVerified account
‏@A1hurns
So close but yet so far
</div>
you're telling us

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Atleast he did all he could.  Holy crap.  This loss is on Gus. 100%

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

One of the few guys that showed up to play.

Can you imagine what the talk out of the locker room will be when someone else is bought in?

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I feel sorry for Hurns. I want him to be a winner.

Quote:One of the few guys that showed up to play.

Dude, they all showed up to play.  

The coaching staff stiffed them from being successfull...

The first 4 series our D was playing prevent.  We kept them in this game...

We let them beat us.  The coaches let us lose.  I'm sick of the entire staff.  Pay 10 million and bring in the best you can get.  I'm sick of this crap hose concept of bringing in the cheapest.  Spend some money for crying out loud.

Quote:I feel sorry for Hurns. I want him to be a winner.

I think the majority of players on this team are winners.  The coaching staff...  They're the losers...  Man they suck.  

Quote:Dude, they all showed up to play.  

The coaching staff stiffed them from being successfull...

The first 4 series our D was playing prevent.  We kept them in this game...

We let them beat us.  The coaches let us lose.  I'm sick of the entire staff.  Pay 10 million and bring in the best you can get.  I'm sick of this crap hose concept of bringing in the cheapest.  Spend some money for crying out loud.

Should't you include the GM who hired these "cheap" hires then?

Except blowout we have 3 points in the second half in 3 games. Coaching

You're not a fan!

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

This is mostly on the offense for me. I know we gave up too many penalties on the drive that they scored a TD on, but if you hold a team to 13 in this era of football you should expect to win

Allen Hurns is even better than we give him credit for...  

The players are over Gus. They have to be. How could you listen to him spew a bunch of crap about getting better and learning after 28 losses

Dude i Swear ill beat u up in Real Life if You keep That Avatar Im so Tire dof SEEing you post here With that Picture Your not a real fan ans dont care about jaguars

Quote:Dude i Swear ill beat u up in Real Life if You keep That Avatar Im so Tire dof SEEing you post here With that Picture Your not a real fan ans dont care about jaguars

How does his/her avatar define them as not being a real fan?

Quote:How does his/her avatar define them as not being a real fan?

He was emulating our good friend xfiles

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 05:54 PM by Sosa.)

Quote:How does his/her avatar define them as not being a real fan?
Haha, what he said above me.

I'm lost but I'll roll with it.

Quote:Atleast he did all he could.  Holy crap.  This loss is on Gus. 100%

This loss was more on Myers. The guy choked twice when it came to kicking the winning field goal, once at the end of regulation and once during over time. I'm not defending Gus, he is to blame, but Myers choking twice cost us the game. If he had made those kicks then we would have been 2-2 and the outlook a lot different. It wouldn't have made Gus a good head coach, but the outlook would have been slightly less negative. 

Quote:The players are over Gus. They have to be. How could you listen to him spew a bunch of crap about getting better and learning after 28 losses
This is a real possibility.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.