Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Julius Thomas

Cleared to start catching but not to play yet...
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Cleared to start catching but not to play yet...
Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Cleared to start catching but not to play yet...
[Image: giphy.gif]

Oh boy............. He must not heal well...........  #becauseJaguars

GO JAGS!!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

But, if he catches passes for a couple of days, and there are no setbacks, can he cleared to play by the weekend?

Week 6 is likely. On another note I think Marks could be close to returning.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Silly me for getting my hopes up.

Poz is also hoping to get cleared on Sunday. His injury may not be as serious as first thought.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Geese, our players wouldnt even play with a bruise.

Quote:Geese, our players wouldnt even play with a bruise.
They are birds now?
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:They are birds now?
Aflac

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

The medical staff has to clear him. This was much more than just a bruise.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:They are birds now?

First "gulls" now "geese..." What is this? An aviary?

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

Quote:But, if he catches passes for a couple of days, and there are no setbacks, can he cleared to play by the weekend?

I would assume it's possible, but wouldn't plan on it. As long as there's no setbacks it looks like next week. Which was Thomas' thought initially himself
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

He needs to come back he's sitting on my bench since our draft. And all my TEs have been dropping like flies. But most importantly go jags! Boom!
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2015, 02:00 PM by Sosa.)

I don't understand how its taking this long. The guy was suppose to be back by Week 4 at the latest, and the target is now the tinhorns game...

You'd think it's important to get some live reps before that game, and we wouldn't have to really rely on him for the Bucs game.

Quote:I don't understand how its taking this long. The guy was suppose to be back by Week 4 at the latest, and the target is now the tinhorns game...

You'd think it's important to get some live reps before that game, and we wouldn't have to really rely on him for the Bucs game.

Where did you get that idea?

They anticipated he'd be back about week four, but they never said week four at the latest.

It's great that we have a catch all to fall back. If they don't play, they're soft. If they play and get reinjured, they were idiots to rush him back.

Win-win.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2015, 02:08 PM by J-Mizzal.)

Quote:I don't understand how its taking this long. The guy was suppose to be back by Week 4 at the latest, and the target is now the tinhorns game...

And he seriously doesnt even seem like he wants to get out there and play

"Thomas was asked if he expected to play Sunday." -  “I don’t know,” he said. “I’m still limited. I’m definitely not going to be able to do all the things I probably want to do. I don’t know if that’s going to be an option yet.”

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...5509def30d

Most players would be like Yes I feel I can play, but its up to the doctors, i'm just ready to go out there and make plays, this dude is like idk im limited I wont be able to do what I do yadda yadda, I think the reports were right he is soft.

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:And he seriously doesnt even seem like he wants to get out there and play

"Thomas was asked if he expected to play Sunday." -  “I don’t know,” he said. “I’m still limited. I’m definitely not going to be able to do all the things I probably want to do. I don’t know if that’s going to be an option yet.”

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...5509def30d

Most players would be like Yes I feel I can play, but its up to the doctors, i'm just ready to go out there and make plays, this dude is like idk im limited I wont be able to do what I do yadda yadda, I think the reports were right he is soft.
Dude gets asked the same thing every week.

Are you good? Are you going to play?

Is it this week?

He'll play when he is cleared. If you think he doesn't want to be out there, well... that's just silly.