Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This one hurts more than usual

Completely unbelievable. This game should not have been this close with Luck out. Now they are 2-0 in the division. We had a chance to take the division lead and we crumbled. Inexcusable.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I disagree. This is a necessary step in the bigger picture. A meaningless win creates false hope.

Sarcasm ?

It hurts because it finally sinks in that this team will not ever be a winner under the current regime. It will not change unless we get a new leader. You see teams around the league turn it around after getting a quality HC every season. We can do the same. But we won't. We are stuck with this terrible coach. It wont change. We are going to keep being bad, because that is Jags football.

''It was a great game to watch, great game to be a part of.'' Lol. 

This was probably the first game in maybe forever in NFL history a 300 yard passer (ok 298), 100 yard receiver, and 100 yard rusher on an offense with 0 turnovers had 13 or fewer points.

Very serious.

Quote:It hurts because it finally sinks in that this team will not ever be a winner under the current regime. It will not change unless we get a new leader. You see teams around the league turn it around after getting a quality HC every season. We can do the same. But we won't. We are stuck with this terrible coach. It wont change. We are going to keep being bad, because that is Jags football.

It took THIS game for this to be a realization? 

Matt hasslebeck after the game: "I'm pretty tired, it has been a long time since I played a full game."

Lol go jags

The Coughlin curse continues...
[Image: giphy.gif]

Same thread, new week lol

Wake up to reality peeps, Bradley sucks!

Quote:It took THIS game for this to be a realization? 

Well, no. Not for me at least. I recognized this last season. However, maybe for the more tolerant it is becoming apparent.

Quote:Matt hasslebeck after the game: "I'm pretty tired, it has been a long time since I played a full game."

Lol go jags
He needs his Ensure.

Quote:I disagree. This is a necessary step in the bigger picture. A meaningless win creates false hope.
I actually agree with you. I was thinking about just how much false hope this overtime win would give others when we should of won handily without andrew luck playing

Quote:''It was a great game to watch, great game to be a part of.'' Lol. 
He's such a joke, leave him in indy.

This is frustrating to watch.  We never seem to be able to get it right with coaches or players.    Every team in the league can do something except us.  We get a fluke win every so often but it's like we don't belong.  We just get outcoached, outmanned, outmuscled or just outplayed week in and week out.  I really dislike football now.

Gus told lage man that they need to clean things up...smh
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Gus told lage man that they need to clean things up...smh
He's right, starting with the head coaching position.

It's just heartbreaking. The game was ours for the taking, we weren't out coached, we didn't throw picks, we just couldn't close it out. Doom and gloom or not, it makes winning the division a complete uphill battle. Bortles played well, Yeldon ran pretty well. Myers is a rookie and wasn't ready for the pressure of those longer kicks. We killed ourselves with penalties, it happens, but it's just gut wrenching and emotional.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Daily commercial : this is Gus Bradley from the Jacksonville jaygwires!
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 04:54 PM by goJags74.)

I put this in coaching/play calling. The other coach had a good call on a critical time (run play outside)  whereas our coach always call run up the middle, up the middle and we lost the game.  It looks to me they just want 1 yard or less. The team is reflection of coaches/play calling. We don't have aggressive coaches in our team and we lost simply because of that.  In other words "We played not to lose than to win".