Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This one hurts more than usual

Everyone talked about how the Patriots are a measuring stick game to see how we compare. Well, here's another measuring stick game...this roster that Dave Caldwell built and Gus Bradley coaches can't beat a Colts team without Andrew Luck.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm ready to clean house.

This one hurts bad. No Andrew Luck and three FREAKING!!!! missed field goals. Only the Jags SMH

BLEEDING TEAL IN COLORADO SINCE 95.......GO JAGS

I cant believe Gus said that 

Quote:It hurts because it finally sinks in that this team will not ever be a winner under the current regime. It will not change unless we get a new leader. You see teams around the league turn it around after getting a quality HC every season. We can do the same. But we won't. We are stuck with this terrible coach. It wont change. We are going to keep being bad, because that is Jags football.
Change your [BLEEP] avatar I swear I want to beat the crap out of you

I wonder if they decided to give Luck a few extra days to heal since they have a short week and they knew we weren't that much of a threat. 

Quote:I wonder if they decided to give Luck a few extra days to heal since they have a short week and they knew we weren't that much of a threat. 
I honestly thought that to be the case.

Quote:Change your [BAD WORD REMOVED] avatar I swear I want to beat the crap out of you

Lol leave him alone. I think it's funny.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Quote:I honestly thought that to be the case.

I'd be lying if I said the thought didn't cross my mind also.

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

Quote:I cant believe Gus said that 
said what?

On a brighter side of things, I think there is a record number of deleted posts today. Keep up the good work Mods.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:This was probably the first game in maybe forever in NFL history a 300 yard passer (ok 298), 100 yard receiver, and 100 yard rusher on an offense with 0 turnovers had 13 or fewer points.

Very serious.
Don't forget +2 in turnovers.   Shaking my head in dismay.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Change your [BAD WORD REMOVED] avatar I swear I want to beat the crap out of you

ahahahahahahahaha

[Image: pTDN3.jpg]

Quote:Lol leave him alone. I think it's funny.
Why don't you go [BLEEP] yourself That piece of trash is not Jaguar fan I hope I run into him one day so I can

beat the crap out of him

Quote:ahahahahahahahaha

Hahahaha
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:ahahahahahahahaha

Keep testing me you piece of trash I will hurt you so bad if I ever run into you 

Quote:Hahahaha
[BLEEP] you you guys are nothing but pure trash 

Quote:Keep testing me you piece of trash I will hurt you so bad if I ever run into you 
Holy crap this guy is gonna beat me up irl.

Quote:[BAD WORD REMOVED] you you guys are nothing but pure trash

You mad your boy badly is going to get fired?
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:This was probably the first game in maybe forever in NFL history a 300 yard passer (ok 298), 100 yard receiver, and 100 yard rusher on an offense with 0 turnovers had 13 or fewer points.

Very serious.
this is what has me baffled on how we could lose this game

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>