Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This one hurts more than usual

Quote:Change your [BAD WORD REMOVED] avatar I swear I want to beat the crap out of you
Get out of here. You're a joke on this message board and seem [BLEEP]. After this game you come on here and specifically target a guy with an avatar you don't like? Well guess what chump? That avatar represents Jaguar football and is the correct reaction for what fans have to deal with. Get over yourself.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This forum sucks ans so do all of you Most of you losers are not true Jags fans you do not even comprehend the [BLEEP] game of football

Quote:This forum sucks ans so do all of you Most of you losers are not true Jags fans you do not even comprehend the [BAD WORD REMOVED] game of football
Dude, no one can understand what you're even saying. You don't know how to type and use ZERO punctuation. 

Quote:Change your [BAD WORD REMOVED] avatar I swear I want to beat the crap out of you

Uh...  You realize your avatar is of a red headed chick that bought into a tin-foil hat conspiracy theory dude that really never loved her...  LOL, you're a joke...  But your a fan...  of #becausejaguars

Quote:ahahahahahahahaha

[Image: pTDN3.jpg]

XfilesJags... psshhhh...  What a tool

Quote:Keep testing me you piece of trash I will hurt you so bad if I ever run into you 

You got problems, Xfiles....  Serious problems...

Quote:Get out of here. You're a joke on this message board and seem [BLEEP]. After this game you come on here and specifically target a guy with an avatar you don't like? Well guess what chump? That avatar represents Jaguar football and is the correct reaction for what fans have to deal with. Get over yourself.
Say it to my face trash boy He is not a Jags fan neither are you 

Quote:This forum sucks ans so do all of you Most of you losers are not true Jags fans you do not even comprehend the [BAD WORD REMOVED] game of football

#BecauseJaguars

Quote:Say it to my face trash boy He is not a Jags fan neither are you 
I can't... Because I'm on the internet. You have serious issues and a mental disorder. Get that checked out, scully.

Tell us where you live...  We'll all show up. 

You're so off the mark and should just leave.  You're the only one around here who wants to sink with the ship.

Go home. You're drunk.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:Dude, no one can understand what you're even saying. You don't know how to type and use ZERO punctuation.

Hahahaha
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

[Image: il_fullxfull.364712686_ky9o.jpg]

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

Quote:Go home. You're drunk.

This. Hahaha

Quote:Uh...  You realize your avatar is of a red headed chick that bought into a tin-foil hat conspiracy theory dude that really never loved her...  LOL, you're a joke...  But your a fan...  of #becausejaguars

XfilesJags... psshhhh...  What a tool

You got problems, Xfiles....  Serious problems...
Yeah I do tired of this fan base I have never seen so many people  rag on the team they say say they love That avatar pokes fun of the Jaguars he is no fan. Do you realize your avatar is a washed up actor who is not funny anymore. 

[Image: DKjiV9r.png]

I want to believe...... Gtfoh

GO JAGS!
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Your right I'm gone enjoy this forum It is all you losers have

Quote:ahahahahahahahaha

[Image: pTDN3.jpg]

My reaction after this [BLEEP] game

Guys leave Gus alone.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Your right I'm gone enjoy this forum It is all you losers have

You're a troll that doesn't even like this team.