Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This one hurts more than usual

Quote:Guys leave Gus alone.

Bwahahahhaha
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This one hurt like hell

Quote:[Image: DKjiV9r.png]
Any time I hate you I have hated you ever since I came on this forum Bring it the [BLEEP] on

Quote:Yeah I do tired of this fan base I have never seen so many people  rag on the team they say say they love That avatar pokes fun of the Jaguars he is no fan. Do you realize your avatar is a washed up actor who is not funny anymore. 
Who cares about avatars, chump? This team is a pathetic joke and has been since the end of 07. We're getting close to sucking for a DECADE and haven't gotten a taste of the play-offs in a loooooooooong time. We're the laughingstock of the NFL and will continue to be. This team is garbage and we're SICK of watching "Jaygwire Football".

I wanna see a mean defense that smashes division rivals teeth in and bullies them all game. I wanna see an offense that can execute on a regular basis and put up points consistently. I just want a solid football team that competes every year for the title. 

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 05:26 PM by elprimero.)

Quote:Yeah I do tired of this fan base I have never seen so many people  rag on the team they say say they love That avatar pokes fun of the Jaguars he is no fan. Do you realize your avatar is a washed up actor who is not funny anymore. 
If we didn't love the team, we wouldn't be watching a mediocre team for 7 years and we wouldn't waste time on here posting about it. Loving something doesn't mean you're blind to its faults. We're mad and we want it to get better. 

Besides, you sound like a 14 year old trying to be the tough guy in gym class. [BAD WORD REMOVED]

Quote:Who cares about avatars, chump? This team is a pathetic joke and has been since the end of 07. We're getting close to sucking for a DECADE and haven't gotten a taste of the play-offs in a loooooooooong time. We're the laughingstock of the NFL and will continue to be. This team is garbage and we're SICK of watching "Jaygwire Football".

I wanna see a mean defense that smashes division rivals teeth in and bullies them all game. I wanna see an offense that can execute on a regular basis and put up points consistently. I just want a solid football team that competes every year for the title.

Dude, what the [BLEEP] is a Jay G wire? Sick of gus.

Quote:You're a troll that doesn't even like this team.
Them are fighting words punk I have been a fan of this team from the start. No way you can say I'm not a fan. I'm just very emotional right now and I want to

fight someone been a very bad weekend of football.

Quote:Any time I hate you I have hated you ever since I came on this forum Bring it the [BAD WORD REMOVED] on

[Image: YRudQdf.gif]

Quote:Them are fighting words punk I have been a fan of this team from the start. No way you can say I'm not a fan. I'm just very emotional right now and I want to

Put the booze down!

Quote:Yeah I do tired of this fan base I have never seen so many people  rag on the team they say say they love That avatar pokes fun of the Jaguars he is no fan. Do you realize your avatar is a washed up actor who is not funny anymore

Who's washed up?  I look good...  It takes time to blow dry my hair to look like that.  And my mustache, lady's love it.  

But I guess i should not expect you to understand the french tickler...  Clearly you have no concept of what it means to football...  And you clearly have never satisfied a woman even to the level that my upper lip has...  

Quote:Them are fighting words punk I have been a fan of this team from the start. No way you can say I'm not a fan. I'm just very emotional right now and I want to

You should probably step away from the computer and take some Midol then.

Quote:[Image: YRudQdf.gif]

I love this forum. It makes me laugh like hell after a heart stabbing terrible loss.

Time to put the keyboard down...we don't want to see anyone get hurt.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Go find Gus Bradley and beat the crap out of him.  You'll be doing all of us a favor...

:thanks:

in advance

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 05:30 PM by CSO14.)

Quote:Go find Gus Bradley and beat the crap out of him. You'll be doing all of us a favor...

:thanks:

in advance
Skully is Gus from the Jacksonville jaygwires

Quote:Everyone talked about how the Patriots are a measuring stick game to see how we compare. Well, here's another measuring stick game...this roster that Dave Caldwell built and Gus Bradley coaches can't beat a Colts team without Andrew Luck.
This

I'm out enjoy your piece of trash forum It is all you losers have

Quote:I'm out enjoy your piece of trash forum It is all you losers have

Thanks for stopping by. I'm sure you'll head back to the Patriots forum.

Quote:I'm out enjoy your piece of trash forum It is all you losers have
[Image: IsARHvb.png]

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

Obviously Meyers is a goat here, but my lord the offense was dreadful after the 2nd quarter. Zero points in the 2nd half and overtime, didn't cross the Colts 30 yard line.

Defense did their job, IMO.