Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Halftime Adjustments?

Quote:You spend low class dollars to bring in a low class coach, you get low class adjustments.

Let's face it, we went to the bargain dumpster to get a Bargain Dumpster fire of a head coach.

Should we really be surprised that we have a dumpster fire of a team in the 2nd half of every game we've ever played with this bum of a coach and the staff he crapped together?

Which should verify that there is at least some talent (and by extension, hope) on this team, otherwise you'd get hot garbage all 4 quarters. It starts at the top though and our coach is just plain awful. No other way to put it.

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

But wait the sports media told me Gus was amazing.  He coached two senior bowl weeks perfectly.  I think we need to stick with the mess and let it all play out poorly again.  This year is looking like Groundhog day closing in on a decade.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

It's evident that Bradley's days are numbered.

Queue the resident homer willing to sacrifice humanity and dignity in the same sentence.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 05:51 PM by jagsfaninmo.)

Quote:But wait the sports media told me Gus was amazing.  He coached two senior bowl weeks perfectly.  I think we need to stick with the mess and let it all play out poorly again.  This year is looking like Groundhog day closing in on a decade.
I'd trade him straight up to any college that will give us their coach, assistant coach, water boy, whatever.

Quote:It's evident that Bradley's days are numbered.

Queue the resident homer willing to sacrifice humanity and dignity in the same sentence.

I honestly think it's the alcohol, but I had to read your post several times to figure out you were anti Bradley. LOL

Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I honestly think it's the alcohol, but I had to read your post several times to figure out you were anti Bradley. LOL

By ritual, we come to the for gone conclusion, so intametly disguised with essence...that our virtue lies upon the upcoming draft.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

What can you adjust at half-time when you have no game plan?