Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Will you still have faith in DC/GB if we take an L today?
No, there is no excuse to lose this matchup
Yes, The team is still being built
Neither
[Show Results]

There is literally no excuse to lose today.

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 12:40 PM by purplenurple28.)

Playing a washed up offense comprised of Matt Hasselbeck, Andre Johnson, and Frank Gore. Hasellbeck has never had a good deep ball, and his arm should be significantly worse in 2015. If we can't win this game, then I'm not sure we can win another one this year, (minus the annual win over the tacks) What do you guys think? Is there any reason we should lose today?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

LOL

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

The are literally dozens of excuses to lose today.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:LOL

hey look, another apologist

Must win game. If you dont win today whats the point.

Quote:hey look, another apologist
Hey look, a punk.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Is there any reason we could lose today?  ....I watched the Pats game.

I'm just here so I won't get another "warning" out of nowhere from these awesome "mods"

but.....you know and I know..."THEY" will make excuses for Gus if we lose. The same "they" that were posting "In Gene We Trust"...think about that. I hope we win so we don't even have to worry about that. #GoJags 

Quote:hey look, another apologist

Just for you.

[Image: kleenex-cool-touch-tissues.jpg]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

There's no valid excuse, but im sure they'll have plenty

What about figuratively?

Voted neither, I'm currently not a fan of Gus as a head coach (like the guy, not the coach). I think DC is doing fine.

Fire gus if we don't win.

I'm sure they'll see a lot of good things out there regardless. Right, Gus?

If the Jaguars lose against the colts, a team that is essentially being carried by its starting QB, without its starting QB then the Jaguars will never get past the colts. I'd say Khan should probably go ahead and pull the plug on Bradley at the airport before he can get on the plane back to Jacksonville if the Jaguars lose to the colts without Luck in the game.

I like DC and think he's done a nice job. It is Bradley I'm having my doubts about. As a gator fan, I'm seeing the difference good coaching can make. A lot of the players that sucked under Chump are producers under Coach Mac. If Arians or Coughlin or McCarthy were coach, we'd win the division easily with the schedule we have this year.

Gus Bradley is a doofus. Way over gis head

Fire them.

This team is pathetic right now...can't score over 13 points...the kicker can't hit FGs...we have no playmakers...Bortles will be on his 3rd system in 3 years next year so might as well draft a new guy...

Just a pathetic organization. I don't even recognize this franchise anymore. I was born and raised in Jacksonville. Bradley is a joke. How could you even hire an unproven guy to lead the team in the first place? Our team doesn't even look like a pro team.