Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
If Bradley and the Jags lose today, then what?

Quote:It's weird how the jets' rebuild didnt take 4 years...

Right, it took (is taking..)  48 years...  give or take..   

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I think people forget that their are 31 other teams in the league. You can't get everyone. We were probably one of the most active teams in free agency already.

But getting a WR needed to be a priority.

Quote:Right, it took (is taking..) 48 years... give or take..

Really, because they made consecutive afc title games within the last 6 or 7 years

Quote:Bingo. Caldwell missed.
I love the positivity you bring! At least the handful of other always negative posters, has more to add to their whining.You're probably a blast at Christmas parties.

This is a must win game, and I think his coaching career is in the line today.

Quote:I love the positivity you bring! At least the handful of other always negative posters, has more to add to their whining.You're probably a blast at Christmas parties.
You trying to say the last 5 years have been fun?! Comparing it to Christmas? This team has been an embarrassment for far too long

Quote:But getting a WR needed to be a priority.
Marshall was probably the only guy that wouldve been an option however Marshall is getting older and do we want that? He is playing really well this year which makes it seem like a bad choice in retrospect but he is known to be a diva that will not be a good locker room guy especially on teams that arent contenders. I mean i can't completely disagree with the want for Marshall but i can't argue with the choice with some of his prior history.

Stop smoking whatever you're smoking and wake up people.

Quote:Marshall was probably the only guy that wouldve been an option however Marshall is getting older and do we want that? He is playing really well this year which makes it seem like a bad choice in retrospect but he is known to be a diva that will not be a good locker room guy especially on teams that arent contenders. I mean i can't completely disagree with the want for Marshall but i can't argue with the choice with some of his prior history.

He has consistently been one of the best wr in the league, no matter the qb. Would have been a great fit.

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 10:51 AM by clfcrn777.)

You're never gonna find an elite 26 year old wr hit free agency or available for trade. Take what you can get. Marshall aint that old

Quote:You're never gonna find an elite 26 year old wr hit free agency or available for trade. Take what you can get. Marshall aint that old
My question is you have three young promising WRs, two of which you drafted in the second round the year before.

Why WOULD you go after a thirtysomething WR? 

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:You're never gonna find an elite 26 year old wr hit free agency or available for trade. Take what you can get. Marshall aint that old
The way I look at it is this. We have taken 3 WR's in the last two drafts and they believe with the addition of JT that we are going to have a good group. They don't want a toxic player in that locker room. Now you can obviously argue about whether our receivers are good enough, however I can see the thought process of Caldwell and will let it play out before i pass judgement. Also I can't remember exactly when Marshall was traded. If it was before the free agency period it makes even more sense why we didnt get him because we had a ton of money to spend and were probably gonna get cobb if he didnt go back to GB for less.

Quote:I love the positivity you bring! At least the handful of other always negative posters, has more to add to their whining.You're probably a blast at Christmas parties.

I have never understood the notion of taking personal shots at someone for being openly dissatisfied with a decade long of pure horse manure from their favorite football team.

Quote:I have never understood the notion of taking personal shots at someone for being openly dissatisfied with a decade long of pure horse manure from their favorite football team.
I personally find it sad that some people go out of their way to come to the forum to cry exclusively. I just find that be an awful way to live your life. Some of these posters literally just spew garbage without any knowledge of what they're talking about.

Quote:My question is you have (TWO) young promising WRs, two of which you drafted in the second round the year before.

Why WOULD you go after a thirtysomething WR?

Fixed.

Quote:He has consistently been one of the best wr in the league, no matter the qb. Would have been a great fit.

And he would be producing alot more than what Lee is giving us.

Quote:I personally find it sad that some people go out of their way to come to the forum to cry exclusively. I just find that be an awful way to live your life. Some of these posters literally just spew garbage without any knowledge of what they're talking about.

I just don't know how the other factors of a persons life can be measured by how they represent themselves on a message board. If you wanted to really analyze it, the people that routinely defend the team could be looked at as weak people who accept mediocrity in their regular lives on a routine basis.

It isn't apples to apples IMO.

Also, because it only costs you a 5th. Low risk. Im also tired of the fact that all our guys on offense are learning on the job. That's moronic. Was never gonna work. Make them beat out vets.

"Real competition at WR. You know, having them compete with ace sanders, cecil shorts, tandon doss.... Oof

Quote:This is a must win game, and I think his coaching career is in the line today.

I agree with this..  The Colts are the target...if we can't beat them with our #1 Qb and Luck missing with the division lead on the line, Bradley just isn't ready.  An effective coach would get this win..