Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Uh Oh! Jaguars Superbowl Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYSlGaQsC8I

Imagine what this song would be like today with Gus Bradley and our current players... what do you think the lyrics would be like?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This just depresses me, thinking back all those years ago we had no idea what would be in store for us in the 2010's.  Sigh.

It was ironic in retrospect, but we should have won the Superbowl that year if it had not been for the tacks stealing our playbook.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Yeah we only would have had to go through...what do they call that again...the greatest show on turf? My dad's rams would have iced our jags...we were good...but better than the greatest show on turf?? Still would have been nice to try, dang cheating tacks!!

Quote:Yeah we only would have had to go through...what do they call that again...the greatest show on turf? My dad's rams would have iced our jags...we were good...but better than the greatest show on turf?? Still would have been nice to try, dang cheating tacks!!

The '99 Jags would have destroyed those Rams.  That would have actually been a boring Superbowl.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Yeah we only would have had to go through...what do they call that again...the greatest show on turf? My dad's rams would have iced our jags...we were good...but better than the greatest show on turf?? Still would have been nice to try, dang cheating tacks!!
I mean they only lost by a yard, whose to say we wouldn't get that 1 extra yard.

You're severely underestimating the Jags if you think the Rams would've for-sure rolled over them that year.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2015, 08:20 PM by JagsFanSince95.)

If you really think about it... If we would have handled our business vs Tennessee that year, split or sweep, we would have been 15-1 or 16-0 in the Superbowl to play for one of the best finishes for a season all time (18-1 or 19-0). This link hit my feels so hard i am literally going to pick up a 24 pack, right now.  :thanks:  Wallbash  :verymad: