Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Thursday Night Football - Ravens at Steelers

This should be a good one. I can't remember either team blowing out the other no matter who Pittsburgh's quarterback was. It is still too early in the season to say Cincinnati is running away with the division title. Any given Thursday, you know - and we have all seen what backup quarterbacks can do to an opponent. I am not picking a winner. Who else will be watching the AFC North rivalry game tonight?

Both CBS and NFL Network are televising this game at 8:30 ET with Jim Nantz, Phil Simms, and Tracy Wolfson.

Just because I hate the Ravens, GO STEELERS!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ice up son -- Steve Smith Fantasy Owner

So are you rooting for the Ravens or just Steve Smith?

Quote:So are you rooting for the Ravens or just Steve Smith?
Between the two teams, I'd rather see the Ravens win tonight with Vick crashing and burning, and Steve Smith lighting it up.

Scooby almost missed it lol

Scobee is looking awful. Just squeaked that one in.

Why did Dave never resign D Smith? Still better than any LB we have

I took steelers in my weekly picks . I was 13-3 last week . could of been 14- 2 but I took the jags in case they won. would of shot me way up in the standings

Nice block by vick

Vick with a hell of a block lol.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Mike Vick looks like he is wearing concrete shoes when he runs. I miss the good old days.

Steelers ball.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Flacco deserves that fumble. Holding the ball like a loaf of bread...
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:Mike Vick looks like he is wearing concrete shoes when he runs. I miss the good old days.

I was thinking the same thing. Doesn't look as fleet footed as he used to be.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Le'veon Bell and TJ Yeldon look similar in physique and running style.  The difference is Bell avg 5 yards per carry and Yeldon avg 3 yards per carry.

Quote:Le'veon Bell and TJ Yeldon look similar in physique and running style.  The difference is Bell avg 5 yards per carry and Yeldon avg 3 yards per carry.
That and the fact that one has played 30 games one has played 3.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Ravens look horribad,

That fake FG stunk of desperation.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Face mask blatantly disregarded.

hang in there steelers