Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2015 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 4

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2015, 02:15 PM by AmeliaIsland.)

Philadelphia Phillies TV and radio play-by-play broadcaster Tom McCarthy, and former NFL Bears, Rams, and Arizona State Sun Devil defensive back Adam Archuleta, are announcing the Jaguars road game at the Indianapolis Colts this Sunday afternoon for The NFL On CBS early single header game, seen regionally, and locally, on WJAX-TV CBS Channel 47, live on HD.  :yes:

WFOX FOX Channel 30 is also televising the both the Panthers @ Buccaneers, and Packers @ 49ers early regional, and late primary, doubleheader games in Jacksonville,for The NFL On FOX, also seen live on HD. 

http://www.506sports.com/

http://506sports.com/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

yay houston and atlanta Sad

Glad Bucs back on local

Yup, i got Houston and Atlanta also. Gonna have to go to the sports bar again.

Are Tom McCarthy and Adam Archuleta any good?

Quote:Are Tom McCarthy and Adam Archuleta any good?

McCarthy was pretty decent in his role on The Wire and Boston Public. As for Archuleta, I was never a huge fan of his music.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I wonder why they're showing the Eagles-Redskins game is a small part of Oregon.

'02

Quote:Are Tom McCarthy and Adam Archuleta any good?

No

;

;

Quote:I wonder why they're showing the Eagles-Redskins game is a small part of Oregon.

Like I said last week, often what's shown where makes little or no sense.

Quote:Like I said last week, often what's shown where makes little or no sense.
Eagles-Oregon connection.... no?

Quote:Eagles-Oregon connection.... no?

if that was their reason, all Eagles games would be shown in Eugene. Truth is Fox changed which game will be shown there.

Now the NFL is saying Hurricane Joaquin could change the time they play.

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2015, 01:58 PM by Kane.)

Quote:if that was their reason, all Eagles games would be shown in Eugene. Truth is Fox changed which game will be shown there.

Now the NFL is saying Hurricane Joaquin could change the time they play.
Not really...

the main reasoning is ratings... what game will that station project to have the highest ratings for its viewing area.

Without a SEA game to show in the area, they choose the iggles,  because of the Chip connection.

If you can find a more reasonable explanation why they changed, feel free to enlighten me.

---The NFL is looking into changing the time or date of the game because of the hurricane. At which point, that small section of Oregon will likely go back to Gmen and Skins

Quote:I wonder why they're showing the Eagles-Redskins game is a small part of Oregon.

I'm guessing because since the Seahawks and 49ers aren't playing in the early game time slot and it's a FOX Doubleheader,   the Chip Kelly led Eagles are next on the Fox affiliate's Totem Pole. 

Quote: I'm guessing because since the Seahawks and 49ers aren't playing in the early game time slot and it's a FOX Doubleheader,   the Chip Kelly led Eagles are next on the Fox affiliate's Totem Pole. 

Ah... Chip Kelly ...should have known.

'02

Quote:I'm guessing because since the Seahawks and 49ers aren't playing in the early game time slot and it's a FOX Doubleheader, the Chip Kelly led Eagles are next on the Fox affiliate's Totem Pole. 

Fox shows doubleheaders nine of the 17 weeks, right? So who do they usually show in Eugene at 1:00? Not the Eagles. It is almost always the same game as the rest of Oregon.

BTW the NFL thinks the Eagles and Redskins will still be able to play at the scheduled time.

Another change is the Fox game in Jacksonville. What is the Minnesota/Denver connection there as opposed to Green Bay and San Francisco? South Florida also will get that game, but it was already scheduled in that area.

Quote:Fox shows doubleheaders nine of the 17 weeks, right? So who do they usually show in Eugene at 1:00? Not the Eagles. It is almost always the same game as the rest of Oregon.

BTW the NFL thinks the Eagles and Redskins will still be able to play at the scheduled time.

I haven't paid attention to the Fox games in Oregon in recent seasons.   But if the Seahawks and 49ers aren't an option,  as well as AFC teams Oakland and Tennessee,  the Eagles would seem to make the most sense in the present.  

Quote:Another change is the Fox game in Jacksonville. What is the Minnesota/Denver connection there as opposed to Green Bay and San Francisco? South Florida also will get that game, but it was already scheduled in that area.

Just to take a guess,  the Minnesota-Denver game looks like a closer game on paper than the Green Bay-SF game.  For that reason,  I'm planning on watching Minnesota-Denver.