Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Luck out this weeks game?

info from PFT

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...-practice/
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Doubt it

As luck would have it, back up QBs light up our defense.

Quote:As luck would have it, back up QBs light up our defense.

Even those with the disadvantage of being born with the name Sage Rosenfels.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Or they pull the old McNair tactic where he has 8 injuries reported during the week, is listed as doubtful, then comes in and throws for 300 and runs for 90 more.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:As luck would have it, back up QBs light up our defense.

That's because Gus doesn't prepare to play against back up QBs.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Isn't Hasselback like 60?

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Isn't Hasselback like 60?

Yup but we would make him look like he is 25

Quote:That's because Gus doesn't prepare to play against back up QBs.

Gus doesn't prepare. Unless you're talking about the ice cream social post game.

LOL....I love the optimism around here.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

I doubt he is out but I do wonder what the reaoson for this was?

He's hurt his throwing shoulder:

http://www.wthr.com/story/30153585/colts...der-injury

I get the sense if one of our players had a similar injury, they would be out 2 months.

Quote:I get the sense if one of our players had a similar injury, they would be out 2 months.

"day to day" for like a year

Quote:"day to day" for like a year

That's actually the title of the Zach Miller autobiography.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Not going to be out title for click bait

Hasslebeck would pick apart our soft zone defense. Gus probably wouldn't even send a blitz. Hell, there's a good chance he wouldn't even know Luck isn't playing.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Hasslebeck would pick apart our soft zone defense. Gus probably wouldn't even send a blitz. Hell, there's a good chance he wouldn't even know Luck isn't playing.

Wow Really I am starting to believe with the fans represented on this forum if Jacksonville even deserves a team. However I also think that a lot are not STH so those fans don't really count as fans

Quote:Wow Really I am starting to believe with the fans represented on this forum if Jacksonville even deserves a team. However I also think that a lot are not STH so those fans don't really count as fans

I just believe that in a forum setting like this you will see a lot more angry people going on the forum to complain than you will see people that see progress. It's just like when reading reviews for a product or something similar. Most people that like the product aren't going to go onto the site to write a review.

It's the same reason when after the Miami win there wasn't nearly as many threads like we are seeing now. All the mad people go into their holes until something bad happens again so they can say "I told you so".