Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Is Julius Thomas Set To Make Debut?

I see it all over Twitter when I type in his name. I'm excited to finally see him play!
Shock the world

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

In b4 injured getting off the plane.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN

I saw it on twitter as well. Some guy said that Gus says he expects JT to practice this week as well as make his debut vs the Colts. He went on and said that JT scored 3TD vs the Colts last year! Exciting news!

Thank god we don't have to pretend to get marcedes involved
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

JT will make plays against a weak Colts secondary! Can't wait to see this offense in full force. That's if the Tiger comes out of hiding again!

I just hope Bortles doesn't try and force it to him too much.
Shock the world

1010XL just commented on this news and suggests that Gus said, Julius would be practicing but no one has said that Thomas will play against the Colts. No one has said he won't be playing, so take this news as no news.

Find him when he is open. That is my concern as well. Bortles kinda stares down the receivers and he might get excited if JT is in now. Great redone target now!

Quote:1010XL just commented on this news and suggests that Gus said, Julius would be practicing but no one has said that Thomas will play against the Colts. No one has said he won't be playing, so take this news as no news.

If it's 100 percent practice wouldn't he play or is it limited practice like last week?

Haven't seen a single thing on twitter saying any of this.

Quote:Haven't seen a single thing on twitter saying any of this.

Look up Juluis Thomas, you will see multiple twitter accounts saying he will make his debut, not sure if it is correct anymore.

I'm excited to see his 2 quarters of play before getting hurt again

[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

Looking around on Twitter, this seems a little dubious.

Everyone is referring to a tweet by Zak Keefer, which is now deleted. I'd hold off.

Quote:I'm excited to see his 2 quarters of play before getting hurt again
Thanks for your input

They said on Monday that he will practice limited this week. This is probably some random guy on twitter making something up. He could end up playing but I don't think it's a sure thing.

As long as Blake actually throws it to him. BB5 needs to improve on going through his rotations and looking for his receievers. He gets stuck on ARob too much.

He is supposed to have limited practice today so I can't see who said that he's definitely going to play. I think they'll evaluate him today but I'm not holding my breath, I don't think he'll be there at Indy.

Misinterpretation by Indy reporter. Gus said Thomas would be practicing, reporter understood this as Thomas to be playing. Reporter tweeted that out which was picked up by other outlets. Reporter later deleted tweet.

So just a miscommunication