Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gus can gain some trust if...

He puts a game plan together to beat the colts. Remember when we actually used to be competitive against our division opponents. Well here's your chance Gus. The expectations are here now whether you like it or not. Beat the colts on Sunday and earn the benifit of the fans.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Somehow,I see him getting outcoached again. This will he his last season as HC.

Then we could reset the reset!

Quote:Then we could reset the reset!

It would be like reseception.

Beat the Colts and now we talkin!
Shock the world

Here's the board on Monday if the Jags win by 30 on Sunday.

Topic: I can't believe we didn't win by 40, what bums.

Next topic: I cant believe Blake only threw for 450 yards, he should have had 600, what a bum.

Next topic: I cant believe ARob only had 12 receptions for 200 yards, he should have had 16 for 300. What a bum, I cant believe that bum Caldwell drafted him. What a bust that Yeldon is only getting 140 on the ground. Who can we draft next year to run the rock.

etc., etc., etc..

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We aint beating the Colts people.  Our win vs Miami was a fluke.  Miami is not a very good team.

Quote:Here's the board on Monday if the Jags win by 30 on Sunday.

Next topic: I cant believe Blake only threw for 450 yards, he should have had 600, what a bum.

Next topic: I cant believe ARob only had 12 receptions for 200 yards, he should have had 16 for 300. What a bum, I cant believe that bum Caldwell drafted him. What a bust that Yeldon is only getting 140 on the ground. Who can we draft next year to run the rock.

etc., etc., etc..

Shut up. We're talking about making a realistic progression here that's all. The colts are vulnerable and we should be well prepared for a divisional opponent. It's time to show what they got.

Quote:Shut up. We're talking about making a realistic progression here that's all. The colts are vulnerable and we should be well prepared for a divisional opponent. It's time to show what they got.
But you have spewed forth from your keyboard repeatedly that you believe they have inadequate coaching, players and everything else you could think of. How could you have any expectation of a victory? I see the truth pains you.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:We aint beating the Colts people. Our win vs Miami was a fluke. Miami is not a very good team.

And the colts are a good team? I would argue that neither team is very good at the moment but the colts are probably more likely to figure it out and go back to last years form.

Quote:We aint beating the Colts people.  Our win vs Miami was a fluke.  Miami is not a very good team.
Neither are the colts.

Quote:It would be like reseception.
The Immaculate Reseception?

Quote:Here's the board on Monday if the Jags win by 30 on Sunday.

etc., etc., etc..

and you know that's absolute rubbish

we were giddy like schoolgirls when we beat the Dolphins.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:But you have spewed forth from your keyboard repeatedly that you believe they have inadequate coaching, players and everything else you could think of. How could you have any expectation of a victory? I see the truth pains you.

What truth? I don't like Gus as a head coach. I have no confidence in his ability to lead the jags to any real prosperity. However he could change that if he became a big game head coach. If he can turn the tide around to beating the opponents that are in division that could possibly afford him some slack. But if he gets blown out in historic fashion and then gets stomped against division foes, then all bets are off.

If he does his HW on the Colts. By HW I mean study the crap out of everything they possibly can on offense and defense. With Gus, its not that he is a bad coach its the fact he needs to get better at preparing for games. The Colts are beatable but we have to play defense. I hope we get Marks and Thomas back and our DBs get healthy! If we beat the Colts we are 2-2, haven't seen that in a long time. 2-2 and we play the Texans and Bucs I believe which we can easily go 3-3 or even 4-2. This game in my opinion is a must win. Prepare for the game like never before and you will be able to win. We need to get creative with the offensive play calling like the Packers did last night.

Quote:If he does his HW on the Colts. By HW I mean study the crap out of everything they possibly can on offense and defense. With Gus, its not that he is a bad coach its the fact he needs to get better at preparing for games. The Colts are beatable but we have to play defense. I hope we get Marks and Thomas back and our DBs get healthy! If we beat the Colts we are 2-2, haven't seen that in a long time. 2-2 and we play the Texans and Bucs I believe which we can easily go 3-3 or even 4-2. This game in my opinion is a must win. Prepare for the game like never before and you will be able to win. We need to get creative with the offensive play calling like the Packers did last night.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. It's about time the coaching staff takes a leap forward. It's not good enough to say well if we lose were still 1-3 looking towards the Texans and bucs. Because there isn't any guarantees that they win those games either. They have to punch the clots in the mouth and then finish the job for once.

Quote:This is exactly what I'm talking about. It's about time the coaching staff takes a leap forward. It's not good enough to say well if we lose were still 1-3 looking towards the Texans and bucs. Because there isn't any guarantees that they win those games either. They have to punch the clots in the mouth and then finish the job for once.

I agree, it comes back to preparing for the games properly. They need to put in more work in watching film over and over again so they can game plan and not miss anything. Bellchik game plans from the offseason on us and they score 51. We are not going to win every game but we need to be in the game and coaches need to put the team in position to have a chance to win. We need to be more competitive.

So you are saying the clots game is a big game for Gus?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:So you are saying the clots game is a big game for Gus?

Every game is a big game for the whole team, it starts with the coaching staff to prepare for the games properly. Gus admitted he could have done things differently vs the Patriots. 

Quote:I agree, it comes back to preparing for the games properly. They need to put in more work in watching film over and over again so they can game plan and not miss anything. Bellchik game plans from the offseason on us and they score 51. We are not going to win every game but we need to be in the game and coaches need to put the team in position to have a chance to win. We need to be more competitive.

Well if these guys players and coaches as a whole aren't motivated to punch some teeth in after taking that historic beating then that will be pretty telling. It would be an indictment on players and coaches. Meaning Caldwell is not drafting big game players and coaches are not planning teaching and or capable.