Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gus can gain some trust if...

Quote:spoken like a true idiot.

Take a good, hard, look at our record the past 5 years or so, and tell me that the only thing that matters is Dave trusts Gus. I got news for you, Dave Caldwell position is also in question since he's the one who selected Gus and Bortles, neither of whom are looking too good. As Gus and Blake goes, so will Dave.
idiot?

Spoken like the usual message board trolls.

5 years? So we must extrapolate one situation from evidence of a prior regime?

Shhh... kids should be seen and not heard.

If Gus' plug is pulled, it'll be Caldwell that pulls it.

Bortles doesn't look very good? After 16 starts he doesn't look good enough for you? Hahaha. You're a regular talent evaluator aren't you.

I got news for you, scooter, Caldwell isn't going anywhere. Bortles is better than you hand wringers will give the kid credit for. And Gus' job doubtfully is in jeopardy.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:1) No. Talking in a movie is one of my biggest pet peeves. Even if you've seen it before, please, shut the hell up.

2) Space Camp and Howard the Duck were awesome movies! You shut your dang pie hole!

You forgot Over the Top. Literally my favorite Stallone movie.

"Remember, this is a DOUBLE elimination tournament!"

Quote:You forgot Over the Top. Literally my favorite Stallone movie.

I must admit... not a big fan of Stallone outside of Rocky (1-4)

Quote:You forgot Over the Top. Literally my favorite Stallone movie.

Over The Top was great. 

For bad movies, I would use No Holds Barred as an example from that era.

[Image: 220px-Noholdsbarred6pc.jpg]

Quote:I must admit... not a big fan of Stallone outside of Rocky (1-4)

Man card. Now.

Just kidding. Overall, Stallone's career wasn't stellar, but Rocky was one of the best movies of all time IMO. I even enjoyed the new Rocky a bit. And the Expendables movies are fun, if a bit ridiculous.

I will agree with them intent of the comment though. Jags football has been infuriating to watch to the point of making me apathetic.

Quote:Here's the board on Monday if the Jags win by 30 on Sunday.

Topic: I can't believe we didn't win by 40, what bums.

Next topic: I cant believe Blake only threw for 450 yards, he should have had 600, what a bum.

Next topic: I cant believe ARob only had 12 receptions for 200 yards, he should have had 16 for 300. What a bum, I cant believe that bum Caldwell drafted him. What a bust that Yeldon is only getting 140 on the ground. Who can we draft next year to run the rock.

etc., etc., etc..
I've been on this board for less than a week and I can already tell there's a ton of fans who instead of contributing to the conversation, they just make fun of the other fans.  Maybe lets set a bit of the criticism aside and add to the discussion?

If we beat the Colts, no one will post thread titles like you are saying.  If you have a point to make, you should come out and make it instead of trying to make your point based 100% off criticizing everyone else. 

Quote:I've been on this board for less than a week and I can already tell there's a ton of fans who instead of contributing to the conversation, they just make fun of the other fans.  Maybe lets set a bit of the criticism aside and add to the discussion?

If we beat the Colts, no one will post thread titles like you are saying.  If you have a point to make, you should come out and make it instead of trying to make your point based 100% off criticizing everyone else. 

"I've been on this board for less than a week"

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2015, 11:51 AM by Jagwired.)

Quote:I've been on this board for less than a week and I can already tell there's a ton of fans who instead of contributing to the conversation, they just make fun of the other fans.  Maybe lets set a bit of the criticism aside and add to the discussion?

Since you are so observant you must also have noticed there is a ton of "Fans" that do nothing but bash and degrade every facet of the team. My post, while exaggerated is none the less relevant. There is a sect of members that are simply here to troll. That was my point. I believe It was rather clear. 

As far as this subject goes. The only people Gus has to "gain" trust from are his players, staff and boss. All of which he has.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Since you are so observant you must also have noticed there is a ton of "Fans" that do nothing but bash and degrade every facet of the team. My post, while exaggerated is none the less relevant. There is a sect of members that are simply here to troll. That was my point. I believe It was rather clear. 

As far as this subject goes. The only people Gus has to "gain" trust from are his players, staff and boss. All of which he has.
great idiots think alike i see  :thumbsup:

If you took those fans out, these threads would not be near as big as they are now, and neither would this MB for that matter.

We have the MB police to keep an eye on postings and dish out warnings and bannings if need be.

Also, keep in mind there are a lot of angry Jags fans in here at this current time in Jags history, so that's a big reason you see a lot of posts criticizing pretty much everything Jags related right now, fans, coaching, players, other teams fans, other teams..............................................................

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:great idiots think alike i see  :thumbsup:

Is there really such a thing as a "great idiot"?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2015, 12:19 PM by Kane.)

Quote:Is there really such a thing as a "great idiot"?
I was being somewhat facetious.....

I was called an idiot early for sharing a similar sentiment to the poster I was quoting.

and i was making a play on the quote "great minds think alike"