Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
ARob

Quote:I'm not sold on Hurns at all. We could us a upgrade, Hurns is just best available right now for WR2. If we get a legitimate number 1 WR, AR15 would make a great WR2. When I say legitimate number 1 WR, I'm talking Dez Bryant, Demariyus Thomas, Julio Jones, Antonio Brown type of WRs. That would be crazy.

How are you not sold on one of the few playmakers on this team?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Amazing how many stiffs were picked instead of Allen Hurns.

We can thank Jacory Harris and Stephen Morris for that.

I'd love to see what this team could be like if Lee and Thomas and A-Rob all played together.  I bet you would see a different offense than the one you've seen this year. 

Quote:We can thank Jacory Harris and Stephen Morris for that.

And Al Golden. 

They had Duke Johnson, Phillip Dorsett, Allen Hurns, Clive Walford, Seantrel Henderson, Brandon Linder and Ereck Flowers on that offense.

He only has 11 catches. Averaging a little over 3 catches a game. He needs to step it up.

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2015, 12:37 PM by Jags32250.)

Quote:I'm not sold on Hurns at all. We could us a upgrade, Hurns is just best available right now for WR2. If we get a legitimate number 1 WR, AR15 would make a great WR2. When I say legitimate number 1 WR, I'm talking Dez Bryant, Demariyus Thomas, Julio Jones, Antonio Brown type of WRs. That would be crazy.
You don't think ARob will be a legit #1? From what i've seen, i think that's where he's headed. Those you mention form the elite.  Is that possible for him?  Maybe, but a legit #1 he will be.

Robinson is going to be great. He's an athletic specimen, which we haven't had at WR in about 20 years (Sans Blackmon, although Robinson is the much better athlete). Eventually, he will adjust to the double teams. He was beating Miami's.

We need someone else to step up and take some pressure off him. If only Lee could stay healthy, with Hurns in the slot. And Julius Thomas back. And getting a fricking running game going.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:He only has 11 catches. Averaging a little over 3 catches a game. He needs to step it up.

He's only on pace for 60 catches and 1300 yards. 

Blackmon was special, Allen is showing promise.

Quote:He's as good now as Blackmon ever was for the Jags, together they'd have been amazing.

Blackmon started very slowly until the Texans game (he put up 200+ yards but it did go to overtime).

Blackmon has better hands than anyone on this team and he was a beast over the middle, strong handing catches and bouncing off defenders.

AROB is nice but his skillset is a notch below what JB14 displayed.

Quote:We need someone else to step up and take some pressure off him. If only Lee could stay healthy, with Hurns in the slot. And Julius Thomas back. And getting a fricking running game going.
The above scenario is so attainable.  If this happens and our defense can get healthy, we're back to at least competitive football.

Quote:He's only on pace for 60 catches and 1300 yards. 
Cut him now!

I like Robinson. Last week I said he needs to prove to me he can be a #1. He was double teamed all game and almost came down with catch of the year.

#1 receivers make plays like that, and while he didn't make it, he's shown he's capable of it.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:He's only on pace for 60 catches and 1300 yards. 

And more than 10 TDs if we are projecting.

Quote:And more than 10 TDs if we are projecting.

Embarrassing tbh. He needs to step it up.

Quote:Embarrassing tbh. He needs to step it up.

Regardless, 60 catches osnt isn't something to be proud about.

Quote:Regardless, 60 catches osnt isn't something to be proud about.

60 catches is a solid year if he ends up putting up the yards similar to what he is doing now. But I highly doubt he will end the year with less than 80 catches if he plays all year.

lol, just stop

Guess you just signed up to complain?  He is one of the few bright spots on this team.  If you want something to complain about, go to basically any other thread on this board, you'll fit right in.  You're being downright silly here.

Hurns was an UDFA, so keep that in mind. His level of production has been a good surprise and he'll only get better as time goes on.