Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: What should a frustrated Jaguars fan do 3 weeks I to the season?
Start a bunch of threads and polls about who sucks
Start a bunch of threads and polls about who is to blame
Start a bunch of threads and polls about who should be fired
A combination of options 1-3
Realize there are still 13 games left and continue to support a team fighting to get better
[Show Results]

Jags Fan Poll

I will reserve judgement until we play the tacks, tinhorns, and jets.

All of those teams have QB issues.

Indy struggled in their first two games, but it wouldn't be that shocking if Luck uses back to back games against the tacks and Jags to get the ship righted in Indy.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:We are standing united, all in and wanting more. But what should fans of an underachieving team do after a 1-2 start?

Where was create a poll about how bad the fans are for wanting success?

Quote:Where was create a poll about how bad the fans are for wanting success?

Can we be honest with ourselves? Apparently not all of us. This team has been bad. We started our first few games with more injured starters than most (not an excuse, but certainly a factor). But our schedule is very favorable. Anyone on this board who calls themselves a fan should want success. But as bad as we have looked at times this year, we have looked worse in the previous 3 seasons. The intent of this poll was to reel in some of the panic and overblown negativity and get people to realize that even if we lose this Sunday (and the board continues to meltdown like a 2 year old who doesn't want to nap), we are still positioned to have success as we are getting a game changer back on both sides of the ball shortly with a string of beatable opponents on our dance card. Yes. We should expect success, but we should not be blind to areas we are improving as we struggle to get there. Try to stay positive (hard as it may be) these next few weeks. Because winning cures all. And if Gus is able to get this team to 6,7 or more wins (which is about all the progress realistic fans expected), then all of these threads calling for his head look like the childish tantrums that they are. It's too early in the season for all that and everyone should know it. Get to the halfway mark first and then you at least have a basis for freaking out if we are 1-7. But what it we are 4-4 or 5-3? We still don't know about this team. How they learn and bounce back will tell us everything we need to know.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Brady Foxboro weeks after potential scandal is a loss for ANYONE in football.

Given that we split the Panthers and miami games, we are ahead of schedule.

I'm dissapointed we didn't adjust the game plan after kuechley went in week 1. We could be staring at 2-1 and a chance to ice luck in the divisional race.

I'll still take a good chance to beat the Colts Sunday.

Quote:Can we be honest with ourselves? Apparently not all of us. This team has been bad. We started our first few games with more injured starters than most (not an excuse, but certainly a factor). But our schedule is very favorable. Anyone on this board who calls themselves a fan should want success. But as bad as we have looked at times this year, we have looked worse in the previous 3 seasons. The intent of this poll was to reel in some of the panic and overblown negativity and get people to realize that even if we lose this Sunday (and the board continues to meltdown like a 2 year old who doesn't want to nap), we are still positioned to have success as we are getting a game changer back on both sides of the ball shortly with a string of beatable opponents on our dance card. Yes. We should expect success, but we should not be blind to areas we are improving as we struggle to get there. Try to stay positive (hard as it may be) these next few weeks. Because winning cures all. And if Gus is able to get this team to 6,7 or more wins (which is about all the progress realistic fans expected), then all of these threads calling for his head look like the childish tantrums that they are. It's too early in the season for all that and everyone should know it. Get to the halfway mark first and then you at least have a basis for freaking out if we are 1-7. But what it we are 4-4 or 5-3? We still don't know about this team. How they learn and bounce back will tell us everything we need to know.
Classic

Positives

1.  As bad as the offense is passing wise its the best since Gus Bradley took the helm.
  2. PFF ranked TJ Yeldon as the 2nd best rookie out of all the rookies regardless of position.
  3. Marrone thanks with FA help & TE Lewis asst blocking next to LT has given Bortles twice as much time as before
  4. Blake has improved from 50 avg qb rating to 70 avg, and is finally throwing deep more.
  5. The team is tied for first (W-L ratio) despite losing 2 out of 3 games.
  6. If the young WRs can stop from dropping passes and remain healthy they show potential to be good crew.
  7. If Thomas & Marks returns it could greatly improve the team.
  8. The teams defense is rather good against the run.
  9. The team is able to at least get first downs and double digit points this year.
Sure i can list way more negatives but there are some positives..

Quote:Brady Foxboro weeks after potential scandal is a loss for ANYONE in football.

Given that we split the Panthers and miami games, we are ahead of schedule.

I'm dissapointed we didn't adjust the game plan after kuechley went in week 1. We could be staring at 2-1 and a chance to ice luck in the divisional race.

I'll still take a good chance to beat the Colts Sunday.

Everyone says that the schedule is easy this year but I thought last year was easy, and this year as more difficult.

Clearly being a Jags Fan leads to LOW SELF ESTEEM.

LOW SELF ESTEEM leads to CLINICAL DEPRESSION.

CLINICAL DEPRESSION is outwardly exhibited as CRYING ALL THE TIME.

Is this board not PROOF POSITIVE that the FAN BASE is CLINICALLY DEPRESSED?

TIME FOR YOUR MEDS!

Quote:I don't think this team is underachieving.

Does that make me a heroic superfan or a doodyhead apologist?

I voted the combo option.
yes to both options. you can't really be one without the other...

If we beat the Colts I think it will boost the confidence of our team and hope start a chain if you know what I'm saying.